Most up to date total conversion?

tinpanalley

16 is from MVP Caribe.  I always found it cumbersome to download from their site.  MVP 15 was the last one made here.  Some people struggled with it (see that thread).  You can add the 17 rosters to that, but I'm sure there will be some mismatches if you don't update any further.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, joeljoel1947 said:

As someone who just got 05 online thanks for the help!  2012 plus roster updates?  Are those easy to patch in?  Outside of the face mismatches you alude to?

You just have to build it very slowly and one element at a time. Most things hinge on players, player id numbers, and teams so it's best to get 12 working (I went to 15 instead) then go through faces/portraits in chronological order to see which look most downloaded or reviewed making sure people seem content with the work in their version of the game. At the end you can focus on overlays and stadiums, uniforms or anything else cosmetic you want updated.

Hey Joel .... most all updates utilize the Total Installer Thingy (TiT), a stand alone installing tool.  I believe TiT does require ancillary Microsoft installs to function as well.

You simply unzip the tool to the main folder of your MVP install.  Any file utilizing TiT for install should go in there as well in zipped form (i.e., do not unzip, unrar, etc. the file).

For rosters, you delete the existing .19 dat files in the database subfolder, then unzip the desired rosters to that same location.   Do not simply do an overwrite as the rosters may not show up for some unknown reason.

Archived