After installing a roster update the game crashes when I try to load into an actual game.

indiansjoe

Don't always go by the preview pictures.   One thing you can do is make a backup of your models.big file.  Then load in the "suspect" faces and check them out in the manager's section of the game (like in "edit" player....but you're not really editing, just looking).  If you don't like any or all, you can revert to the previous models file.

(btw...you don't always have to quote me if you're responding right underneath..... besides.... no one else talkin right now :) )

Oh, I know, it's just what I do on forums. I hate reading forums and trying to follow conversations between people and not always knowing who someone is referring to. I'm just obsessive about organisation, that's all. :blush:
I'll go back in and test those other faces, I just basically wanted to see if I was going to get crashes or not. Since it's running smooth I can start adding other stuff so I can play a playoff with this year's teams.

Archived