Problems with Total Installer Thingy

Muller_11

Hey Muller... good to "see" you around these parts again.   Y4L is right, this is not something you install like a program/app.  It's a stand alone that should be residing in the main folder of your MVP game.    It also has to have the correct .ini file.   Not sure if you have that so I attached here.  This is how my MVP folder looks. 

Capture.thumb.JPG.ab76bf482e8616c0b9be5c286110217c.JPG

According to kraw's download submission, he indicates:

Make sure to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package and .net framework pack first.

Personally, I don't use 7-zip.  I've always found it to be a hassle.  Maybe rename a 7-zip or rar file to zip.  Or a particular file may just be damaged.

TiT.ini

On 10/14/2017 at 6:06 PM, Gordo said:

Hey Muller... good to "see" you around these parts again.   Y4L is right, this is not something you install like a program/app.  It's a stand alone that should be residing in the main folder of your MVP game.    It also has to have the correct .ini file.   Not sure if you have that so I attached here.  This is how my MVP folder looks. 

Capture.thumb.JPG.ab76bf482e8616c0b9be5c286110217c.JPG

According to kraw's download submission, he indicates:

Make sure to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package and .net framework pack first.

Personally, I don't use 7-zip.  I've always found it to be a hassle.  Maybe rename a 7-zip or rar file to zip.  Or a particular file may just be damaged.

TiT.ini

Hi Gordo, seeing your MVP Folder I was just curios about some mods you have in it:

1) What is the Knee Cap Fix?

2) The grass changer it´s this file: 

And I should extract directly at the MVP Folder or to a new folder in the MVP Folder.

3)  With te HDR Bloom which of the 4 options do you prefer?

Thanks Gordo!

19 hours ago, Fiebre said:

1) What is the Knee Cap Fix?  kcstar put this out as a universal fix to the indented knee look on all players.   It's a great fix.

2) The grass changer it´s this file: 

And I should extract directly at the MVP Folder or to a new folder in the MVP Folder.

You can try that and/or Trues grass/field fix.  I would back up your stadiums file first though.  I believe these are older installs needing gfxpak.exe, which I think are within the zip files.  The install is done at the main MVP folder level.

3)  With te HDR Bloom which of the 4 options do you prefer?

I believe I'm using "B", gtguy's.

Archived