Game Crashes at the MVPMods Screen

DSgamby

I have MVP 15 mod and I was trying to fix the spelling error when at the intro to the Rogers Centre as one said Rodgers.  

I went into MVPEdit, I accidentally pressed import and was give an error message.

Now, I can't get passed the MVPMods Screen

What do I need to do to fix this?

Also, once I get that fixed.  How can I edit the intro text from Rodgers to Rogers?

Thanks

There is a song lyric that goes like this. "Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again." Translated that means I don't know what the hell you did but it wouldn't hurt to re-install this mod from the beginning.

And where exactly do you see this error that is bothering you so much? Take a screenshot.

16 minutes ago, DSgamby said:

I can live with it if it can’t be edit.  

I have a backup of my whole game directory so I will just copy and paste it and see if that fixes it.  

Thanks again.  

Oh it can be edited. Maybe in photoshop.

I believe the templates for the stadiums were made by a friend of kyleb's for Mvp 12. The guy's not a member here but someone with photoshop skills can do this.

2 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

Oh it can be edited. Maybe in photoshop.

I believe the templates for the stadiums were made by a friend of kyleb's for Mvp 12. The guy's not a member here but someone with photoshop skills can do this.

I know it can be edited but not easily,   If this was NHL 2004 or NHL09, that would be edited in the String Editor.

2 hours ago, Gordo said:

Think of it as the French spelling

"smirk"

No, think of it as Toronto spelling.

1 hour ago, Slydude3129 said:

Oh Lord. Next we will see colour instead of color. What have we done?!

Too late.  Centre us already changed.

The backup worked.

8 minutes ago, DSgamby said:

Too late.  Centre us already changed.

The backup worked.

Blasphemy!!! Pardon me while I make penance for my sin of simply reading such slander! "Dear Heavenly Fore Fathers. Please forgive this lowly sinner, for I have read anti American thoughts......." Lol.

Glad to hear you fixed yourself up. When in doubt, back it up!

Archived