mvp 2018 install?

danc

I am sure that I am being inept here but I can't seem to get all the 12 parts (rar's) to extract to

the game folder. I extract in order and let it overwrite files but I get all kinds of messages about

broken files and when I try to run what I get, the game crashes. Can someone give me some tips/

instructions about how to extract/install this mod? Thanks.

1 hour ago, danc said:

oops I was refering to the 2017 mod. Sorry. You might have known what I meant by the 12 parts (rar), but I

whatever. Any help?

The install for this is different. You do not need to extract it over an existing copy of Mvp. If you have the twelve parts again just extract it to its own directory (example C://Mvp 17) and then let it go. When it is done you'll have the mod.

oops I was refering to the 2017 mod. Sorry. You might have known what I meant by the 12 parts (rar), but I

whatever. Any help?

Thanks for the info. I will try again but I did what you suggested and got the broken files message like I said before.

I am extracting each of the 12 rars , one at a time, into an empty file. Is there a way to extract all twelve at once?

A little confused.

3 hours ago, danc said:

Thanks for the info. I will try again but I did what you suggested and got the broken files message like I said before.

I am extracting each of the 12 rars , one at a time, into an empty file. Is there a way to extract all twelve at once?

A little confused.

You do not need to extract all 12 of those files. Extract the first one and it will automatically extract #2 then #3 and so on.

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:30 PM, Yankee4Life said:

The install for this is different. You do not need to extract it over an existing copy of Mvp. If you have the twelve parts again just extract it to its own directory (example C://Mvp 17) and then let it go. When it is done you'll have the mod.

I'm new on here and I was wondering if I could get some help on how to start up. bc I would like to get some mods for mlb 18 on ps4

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived