Modern MLB Fox Sports Music

Creaghorn

Hi everyone,

i need some help. Actually it's nothing big I guess.

I would like to replace the Intro and inbetween innings music with the FOX spots music of nowadays. In the DL section there is only the old one which was used until 2005 or so.

I have already made apropriate clips with the new music and converted them to .asf files.

But implementing them or creating a new bdcstdat.big file is another story.

Unfortunately IGMusIm does not work on my win7 64 system. There always occures runtime error 429.

AsfImpExp does work to open the ingame bdcstdat.big, but it always says "length is not equal to item etc." So if using this tool, obviously the new music has to match exactly the size (bytes) of the ones already inside, to replace them. Making them the exact same length still does not make them having the same size, and I don't know how to make the file the exact same size.

So obviously the easiest way probably is using IGMusim, but it does not work here as I said.

So my question is, could somebody here help me out by simply creating a bdcstdat.big file or implement them somehow? I can send and provide the clips of course, already converted. I just need them in the bdcstdat.big file. That would be awesome.

Thanks guys

I do all my modding on a Windows XP laptop, so I can help.  Send me a PM with the clips and let me know where you want them.  IGMusIm gives the following options for importing music:

• Intro Music
  • First Innings Trans
  • Innings Trans a
  • Innings Trans b
  • Innings Trans c

Archived