NCAA 2K

bctrackboi11

23 hours ago, bctrackboi11 said:

I've got a working set of templates, specifically for Nike's jersey stitching and some of the common number fonts that are often repeated. Let me know if you want them

Just got home, gona nap for a few and start on this. Mind sending that over? Or is there a spot on her i can download them? 

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, mcoll said:

the hard find part find images and logos for them.

Man thats my speciality, ive had to do this for a few projects at a shop i use to work at. Where we did artwork, decals, tshirts etc, then had to redraw some in Corel 11 if couldnt track it down. Stuff for juco's, HS and select leagues that used classic logos.

2 hours ago, mayoluck said:

Man thats my speciality, ive had to do this for a few projects at a shop i use to work at. Where we did artwork, decals, tshirts etc, then had to redraw some in Corel 11 if couldnt track it down. Stuff for juco's, HS and select leagues that used classic logos.

Sent you a PM. Glad to have you onboard.

On 9/5/2019 at 9:24 AM, mayoluck said:

Is there a way to randomize their body types and builds? (the setting for buff, ripped, calf size, chest size etc) i only ask bc it gives it more of random look and athletic build (i manually set all the mlb players and that shit sucked and is taking me forever. Im doing a lot of stuff manually at this point) . Also i noticed that skin tone has 11 setting but 2k doesnt use them all? Also random setting for personal gear, once again i did this for every player manually err... I may be asking too much here but only out of curiosity and i mean for ur project not mine.  Im OCD as hell so i wouldnt mind going threw the college rosters and do it if need be, ive gotn pretty fast at it and kept it random.

I already have the excel setup to randomize the body type and builds, so it does it to a small degree. It's on my agenda to optimize it better.

I could add that in for the gear. None of this stuff is too much work to do at this point because I already built the foundation to do just these type of things. :)

I've made some fixes in my excel file that generates the roster. I need to adjust some more things in it. (Ratings, etc.)

Question, in the one version of the file I did, I loosely "ranked" the teams in levels. The MLB level teams got better ratings than the AAA teams, etc. Thats the Roster8 NCAA file attached. Would you like me to enhance this further? If so, how.

The teams in the other file, are not ranked, as of yet, in any type of order.

Please note I'm messing around some with the logo and uni ids in this version. I set all the teams with a 2k logo and unis, but will change that back once you answer the question above among other things. The order of the teams might have to change in the file depending on the above question.

Roster8 College.ROS Roster8 NCAA.ROS

itred doing something like this, but the only i can it working everything at the same level is exbition play. i started make one wher the first sixty majors and aaa wher the power conferances. that left one team in throws for aa ball, then did the rest schools from other d1 conferace schools. ever did finish it and would losethe file, but stll  have some of the art work.   

the season is if tired put more into the same level it cahsed even in exbition. iff remeber what i tried to do, but that was sometime ago when i tried it.

19 minutes ago, mcoll said:

itred doing something like this, but the only i can it working everything at the same level is exbition play. i started make one wher the first sixty majors and aaa wher the power conferances. that left one team in throws for aa ball, then did the rest schools from other d1 conferace schools. ever did finish it and would losethe file, but stll  have some of the art work.   

the season is if tired put more into the same level it cahsed even in exbition. iff remeber what i tried to do, but that was sometime ago when i tried it.

I'll take whatever artwork you still have. Every bit helps.

3 hours ago, jack805td said:

We can keep them at the same level. I'll adjust the excel file and update the scale.

I'd like to see your logo file. See what I can do with it.

Thx

Here you go. The 3 logo files are essentially copies of each other. There is room for 3 more teams in the mod, as 3 IDs are unaccounted for. I say we include Indiana State Sycamores as they are the only Top 25 not in the mod yet. Also there is a logo for Youngstown State Penguins (AbbrID: RIB). The 3 available IDs are ALG, CSR, and NLG). Assuming we add Indiana State, that gives us 2 more teams. Here is a list of suggestions, based on teams that were in the 2019 top 64 that aren't in the mod yet. I think there is a way to add a poll to get community input, gonna figure that out. 

Central Michigan Chippewas

Jacksonville State Gamecocks

UNC-Wilmington Seahawks

McNeese State Cowboys

Illinois-Chicago Flames

Quinnipiac Bobcats

Mercer Bears

Illinois State Redbirds

Liberty Flames

Logos.zip

11 hours ago, jack805td said:

I already have the excel setup to randomize the body type and builds, so it does it to a small degree. It's on my agenda to optimize it better.

I could add that in for the gear. None of this stuff is too much work to do at this point because I already built the foundation to do just these type of things. :)

Oh dear god that would be amazing, im start to get motion sickness bc i fly threw the menus so fast doing these setting, that would be a huge time saver. 💪

8 hours ago, mcoll said:

exhibition play is the only mode where all the teams are functional to play where any team can play any team.

a long time ago i thought I had the created teams working in playoff mode. now, i can get them to show up on the AL side of the playoffs but not the NL.

If so, (I sound like a historian on Ancient Aliens :) ), I would have to re-trace my steps and that might take some time to see if indeed it did work.

Created teams have always been funny to deal with. I haven't worked out the issues with setting all the teams to created. I think it might be best not to. I disabled the created teams, for now, in the rosters. If you try to create a team in-game it will crash the game, but that is the best alternative until I find an answer.

2 hours ago, mayoluck said:

Oh dear god that would be amazing, im start to get motion sickness bc i fly threw the menus so fast doing these setting, that would be a huge time saver. 💪

That is why I created the excel file... to save time creating a roster by putting out a base crash-free roster with. :) The idea being to auto generate things as much as possible and fill in the details later.

I have the MLB version of the excel file (using Access 2016 for the actual season data) setup to create any MLB season with as little hassle as possible. Some time I want to re-generate all those seasons. It is on-going project as I always find something to adjust hopefully without breaking anything :)

52 minutes ago, jack805td said:

(I sound like a historian on Ancient Aliens :) ),

Lets see that wild hair cut , lol.

5 hours ago, bctrackboi11 said:

Central Michigan Chippewas

Jacksonville State Gamecocks

UNC-Wilmington Seahawks

McNeese State Cowboys

Illinois-Chicago Flames

Quinnipiac Bobcats

Mercer Bears

Illinois State Redbirds

Liberty Flames

Honestly id vote who has the coolest unis. Or who is the highest ranked out of them. Played McNeese State back 03/04 in college they be cool too. Hell ill prob edit the last team out and put in Hardin-Simmons University my old school, doubt anyone would play with them. Basiclly all of LSU unis with these logos instead

👇 not me lol some random dude our hats where different when i was there.

downloadfile-1.jpg

They use the football ult logo on the baseball alt unis too

downloadfile.png

3 hours ago, mayoluck said:

Lets see that wild hair cut , lol.

Honestly id vote who has the coolest unis. Or who is the highest ranked out of them. Played McNeese State back 03/04 in college they be cool too. Hell ill prob edit the last team out and put in Hardin-Simmons University my old school, doubt anyone would play with them. Basiclly all of LSU unis with these logos instead

👇 not me lol some random dude our hats where different when i was there.

downloadfile-1.jpg

They use the football ult logo on the baseball alt unis too

downloadfile.png

You know what, they are in. That gives us one more spot to fill.

On 9/7/2019 at 12:28 PM, mayoluck said:

Jack805td have an ulmini for himself or family/friends? That would cover your school, mine and his....

Penn State.

Got busy the last week but i will be posting an updated roster and excel file (with instructions...) within 2 or 3 days.

Love the unis..great job

19 hours ago, jack805td said:

Penn State.

Got busy the last week but i will be posting an updated roster and excel file (with instructions...) within 2 or 3 days.

Love the unis..great job

Thanks again man, been busy and stuck my self. All the info i find on the 3dm tool they are using the Chinese version so been a slow start. The guy has a ton of videos but they are all out of order so im trying to find the ones where he isnt doing complex stuff right off the bat.

Archived