BallFour Uni Requests - Winter/Spring 2018 Edition

BallFour

Hey everyone! Just wanted to open things up to a new round of requests. If there's a uniform that you're dying to see In The Game, please let me know and I'll get to work on it. I tend to do better with modern templates, but I'm happy to learn how to get some authentic-looking retro uniforms out. So throw your requests at me. Nothing is too silly or random. I'm happy to accommodate any request.

Please note that this is only for MVP Baseball 2005. I don't have a copy of MLB2K12, and until I'm able to get a copy, I'm MVP05 only. Have at it!

I'll be honest with you BallFour I don't know how many requests you are going to get because you've done just about everything that has needed to be done with updates. :)

All the major league teams are done. The minors are well represented. What else? With guys like you around and before you Dennis James and KC, Spungo, Fizzjob, Sandman, etc, we need about 100 different uniform slots for each team. Thank you for what you have done. I really can not think of anything right now but if I do I will come back in here to let you know.

Archived