Jump to content
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
darkhour79

High Heat 2004 - Simcentral.net MODS

Recommended Posts

Hello all, I recently got High Heat Baseball 2004 up and running on my Win10 PC and well,....was quite disappointed of the lack of mods on here. I recall back in the days simcentral.net had a TON of great mods for this game and I was wondering if anyone on here still has any of those mod files on hand. 

 

Capture.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That would be fantastic. Thanks for digging that up. Sometimes (VERY rarely) those links can be run through wayback and you can still download stuff. But only in instances where the host has kept the server open.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The reason for the lack of downloads is that when the site first started, it was dedicated to MVP2004 and then MVP2005.  Once the MVP series stopped being produced, the site expanded to include the MLB2K series.

 

Yankee4Life has added some of the mods that he had for HH2003 and HH2004 within the last 3 or 4 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man you guys are awesome, quick responses much appreciated. Thought I would get crickets for posting this. HH2004 is such a good game heavily modded, straight out of the box not so much. Think I will keep trying the wayback archives and see if I can get a lucky link on a lucky day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, darkhour79 said:

Man you guys are awesome, quick responses much appreciated. Thought I would get crickets for posting this. HH2004 is such a good game heavily modded, straight out of the box not so much. Think I will keep trying the wayback archives and see if I can get a lucky link on a lucky day. 

 

The stadiums and uniforms I uploaded are the most up-to-date ones around, since no one is making them anymore. I got them from The Perfect Game board, formerly High Heat and before that The Clubhouse. Give those a shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice, yeah I am about to download those to start with. Thanks Yankee4Life. I'm still pissed about that '98 WS though :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, darkhour79 said:

Nice, yeah I am about to download those to start with. Thanks Yankee4Life. I'm still pissed about that '98 WS though :angry:

 

Really? I slept pretty well when that series was finished.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yankee4Life said:

 

Really? I slept pretty well when that series was finished.


giphy.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

 

The stadiums and uniforms I uploaded are the most up-to-date ones around, since no one is making them anymore. I got them from The Perfect Game board, formerly High Heat and before that The Clubhouse. Give those a shot.

I can vouch for those, they're great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have some stadiums and overlays I made for HH 2004. I'll try and find them and post them here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tis TRUES!!! Hey man much appreciated I just downloaded a few overlays and the markers. Much better than the default markers fo' sho'! Do you recall a mod that smoothed out the jerky fielding animations?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good looking out boomhauertjs, I just grabbed those 2018 rosters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...