High Heat 2004 - Simcentral.net MODS

darkhour79

Hello all, I recently got High Heat Baseball 2004 up and running on my Win10 PC and well,....was quite disappointed of the lack of mods on here. I recall back in the days simcentral.net had a TON of great mods for this game and I was wondering if anyone on here still has any of those mod files on hand. 

Capture.PNG

The reason for the lack of downloads is that when the site first started, it was dedicated to MVP2004 and then MVP2005.  Once the MVP series stopped being produced, the site expanded to include the MLB2K series.

Yankee4Life has added some of the mods that he had for HH2003 and HH2004 within the last 3 or 4 years.

Man you guys are awesome, quick responses much appreciated. Thought I would get crickets for posting this. HH2004 is such a good game heavily modded, straight out of the box not so much. Think I will keep trying the wayback archives and see if I can get a lucky link on a lucky day. 

13 minutes ago, darkhour79 said:

Man you guys are awesome, quick responses much appreciated. Thought I would get crickets for posting this. HH2004 is such a good game heavily modded, straight out of the box not so much. Think I will keep trying the wayback archives and see if I can get a lucky link on a lucky day. 

The stadiums and uniforms I uploaded are the most up-to-date ones around, since no one is making them anymore. I got them from The Perfect Game board, formerly High Heat and before that The Clubhouse. Give those a shot.

6 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

The stadiums and uniforms I uploaded are the most up-to-date ones around, since no one is making them anymore. I got them from The Perfect Game board, formerly High Heat and before that The Clubhouse. Give those a shot.

I can vouch for those, they're great.

Yeah I am looking for the anti-robo movement mod too. I think it was the Keiriks Realism tune or SF GIANTS tune that used to reside on simcentral.net. Or I could be wrong? I put a request for that on operation sports so hopefully we get something back.

HHTunes_simcentral.png

17 minutes ago, darkhour79 said:

Yeah I am looking for the anti-robo movement mod too. I think it was the Keiriks Realism tune or SF GIANTS tune that used to reside on simcentral.net. Or I could be wrong? I put a request for that on operation sports so hopefully we get something back.

HHTunes_simcentral.png

What you're looking for is the one that edits the anims.hh file, not a tune

1 hour ago, tinpanalley said:

Was there a specific set of settings in-game that were essential for the game to play realistic baseball? I'm playing it stock and it feels fine, just wondering if there werecertain things that really needed adjusting.
Thanks!

Do you mean like a datafile like Mvp? I'm not sure but I think someone named SerialMike may have messed around with that.

Archived