Microsoft Baseball 2001

darkhour79

Hey just in the extremely off chance anyone even gives a rats ass about the aforementioned relic, today for strictly nostalgic reasons I popped in my MSB2001 disc and installed this oldie but goodie on my XP machine. Soon after, just for the hell of it, I did an invasion of privacy (Google) search for rosters and found this in the ether of the internet by way of FilePlanet.com

I tried out the roster and it is Jake Peavy legit.

2004roster.zip

Damn $31.94?!?! Glad I kept my copy all these years. For it's time the the game was good, but I ended up playing All Star Baseball 2001 a lot more. But, MSB2001 was superb at simulating franchise mode and was pretty deep in that respect. It didn't require a graphics card but was recommended. On my XP machine it runs with the games 3D software since it won't recognize my shit Radeon HD5450 card.

$31.94 da fuq?!? I just might sell mine for $100, or wait to sell it on the antique road show for who knows how much in a few years (j/k).

2 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

I got curious about this so I looked on Amazon. Someone is selling this game for $31.94. The reason why I did not buy this game when it came out was because I believe it needed  3D video card (standard these days as we know) but back then I did not have one.

Here broseph, link for MSB2000 priced from $5.00 to $34.99. Pretty much the same thing I just bought a copy on here just because. Get it while its hot, and while you can!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00001LDC6/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

Archived