Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
dennisjames71

MVP Modding Showcase

Is that....is that JoeRudi26 I see here?

Welcome back brother it's been a long time!

giphy.gif

37 minutes ago, Kccitystar said:

giphy.gif

Yeah, I´m glad he´s back too, I´m still amazed about all this guys mods over the years, I still remember my brother telling me about this site he found (mvpmods and eamods) since then i´m coming every single day, once again thanks for all your hard work guys.  

4 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

giphy.gif

Thanks KC!

It's been way too long, looking forward to a long summer of baseball here on Mods!

In the interest of staying on topic, the last copy of The Show I own is '16 - skipped - 17, but am anxious to get my hands this year's game. Since we're on the subject of modding (or creating) some Classics, I took a shot at creating The Bambino and have found some really good pics of Gehrig that I'd like to try my hand at. A bit rusty, but am determinted to get some practice in this spring.

93.jpg

Yeah, with Jay and Laro here in the thread; I'm having flashbacks from The Show Nation forums in 2011 & 2012.  I'll never forget that 2011 NFL season where I think Laro went near perfect every single week.  :-)

For sure Jay, a good Gehrig cyberface would be Epic as well as the Babe or other legends that haven't been covered enough.

Just please don't make a Babe Ruth cyberface that looks like Mr. Goodman.  Lol!  I don't know why I usually cringe when I think of that movie.  I'm looking forward to the real Babe in the SHOW 18 and curious to see his swing and how his rating realistically reflect his performance.

QFUfB8Z.jpgbxmpqaI.jpg

If anyone else gets ultra OCD with historic uniform accuracy (like me sometimes)....here are corrected road uniforms for the Blue Jays for their first 2 seasons of 1977 & 1978; where the city name was used for the jersey wordmark rather than "Blue Jays" starting in 1979.

Corrected Blue Jays Uniforms for 1977 & 1978

WuFq6kh.jpgn4sqJBU.jpg

I thought I remembered reading an article a few years back,  about a possible Yankees road uniform change proposed back in 1974.  I saw the sample on Chris Creamer's site and also found the article.  

Yankees 1974 Road Uniform Change

Glad they didn't use these but it didn't stop me from doing a "what if" and adding the uniform into my Total Classics 1974 game.

Yr5J5t9.jpgzZeppDP.jpg

I read a lot of things on the Yankees but never this and after I read that article from Uniwatch on ESPN I now know why. These uniforms were submitted by Wilson and for a short while Gabe Paul was mulling it over. I would doubt seriously if George Steinbrenner would have agreed to this, thank the Lord.

Beautiful Coors Field

QqmrOGt.jpg

Getting the "new" purple right for the Rockies uniforms

nBsYRFs.jpg

DSEqnpA.jpg

Marcus Stroman facing Aaron Judge

8SjtOgd.jpg

sJgpqcU.jpg

YTUc1VO.jpg

Playing Game 1 of the College World Series using the awesome NCAA Baseball Mod.  Still one of my very favorite mods.

659570900_mvp20052018-06-2600-25-17-032.thumb.jpg.3157bdaf19c5ee9eb5a8ad8cd908b183.jpg1366985997_mvp20052018-06-2600-02-10-732.thumb.jpg.59f17ece130837f5864625319404dcda.jpg1009808383_mvp20052018-06-2600-12-40-096.thumb.jpg.d153cc0933ec9269c1ebe87701344902.jpg715474041_mvp20052018-06-2600-20-51-887.thumb.jpg.ed5bae539e526f713801834e787cca6f.jpg