Question about 2005 stadiums

Muller_11

I have a question for the most veterans in this site

Have all the stadium modders updated all the stadiums for the MVP Baseball 2005? (Only for the 2005 season.)

I see there are some stadiums, but there are still more that are missing and I wonder if they were all completed?

3 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

The answer would be yes. What stadiums do you think are missing?

Here is a list what they heve here in the site in the "Stadiums Section"

Tropicana Field: There is 1 file
SkyDome: There is 3 files
U.S. Cellular Field: There is 2 files
Jacobs Field: None
Comerica Park: None
Kauffman Stadium: None
Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome: There is 1 file
Angel Stadium: There is 2 files
McAfee Coliseum: None
Safeco Field: There is 1 file
Ameriquest Field in Arlington: None

National League

Turner Field: There is 1 file ony and it's a day version.
Pro Player Stadium: There is 1 file
Shea Stadium: None
Citizens Bank Park: None
RFK Stadium: There is 1 file
Wrigley Field: There is 1 file
Great American Ball Park: None
Minute Maid Park: There is 2 files
Miller Park: None
PNC Park: None
Old Busch Stadium: There is 1 file
Bank One Ballpark: None
Coors Field: There is 1 file
Dodger Stadium: There is 1 file
Petco Park: None
SBC Park: There is 1 file

In total there are 20 stadium files from 2005 and 12 stadiums are missing that I suppose have disappeared :rolleyes:

Hi there Muller,

Are you looking for the modern stadiums with fairly up to date ads and layouts?  I did the updates for the modern stadiums (and classic ones here and there for the Total Classics mods) and I obviously have these stadiums over the years.  If you are looking for up to date stadiums; feel free to post a list of what you want and I can ZIP them up and send you a link.

-DENNIS

1 minute ago, dennisjames71 said:

Hi there Muller,

Are you looking for the modern stadiums with fairly up to date ads and layouts?  I did the updates for the modern stadiums (and classic ones here and there for the Total Classics mods) and I obviously have these stadiums over the years.  If you are looking for up to date stadiums; feel free to post a list of what you want and I can ZIP them up and send you a link.

-DENNIS

If you have the stadiums of the 2005 season it would be great if you send them to me, that would be AWESOME :)

Oh I see.  The thing is that I only started updating the ads and signage for MVP stadiums in 2010 and over the years have made updates.  Unfortunately I had never "updated" the stock 2005 stadiums with 2005 ads and signage.  Please correct me if I am misunderstanding your request.

I recall that at some point all of the stadiums were updated in 2005. I will check my external hard drive where I archive all of the files I have downloaded over the years. 

I don't have every mod ever created but I am pretty sure I would have downloaded all the stadiums in 2005. 

8 hours ago, dennisjames71 said:

Oh I see.  The thing is that I only started updating the ads and signage for MVP stadiums in 2010 and over the years have made updates.  Unfortunately I had never "updated" the stock 2005 stadiums with 2005 ads and signage.  Please correct me if I am misunderstanding your request.

I was the one that I understand bad my friend, my apologies :)

2 hours ago, Jim825 said:

I recall that at some point all of the stadiums were updated in 2005. I will check my external hard drive where I archive all of the files I have downloaded over the years. 

I don't have every mod ever created but I am pretty sure I would have downloaded all the stadiums in 2005. 

That would be nice Jim, thank you :)

Archived