Burch Smith, KCR (re-do; skinny)
Chris Young, LAA
Cam Gallagher, KCR
Brett Phillips, KCR
Walker Buehler, LAD
Ryan Madson, LAD
Caleb Smith, MIA
Austin Dean, MIA

The list is gonna get a lot longer, I noticed there were a lot of portraits not on the list that needed to be done.  I'll wait til you finish the rosters and go through it.

I can re-do Burch Smith, I think it's his Dave Mustane wannabe hair that makes him look like a skinny wet rat.

Well I've been working on Milb rosters and when I create a player that has a valid ID I just make the portrait while I'm at it, that's why there's gonna be some in there. 

Should have the rest soon.

Muller can redo the O's if he wants, I have a hard time doing their damn portraits because of their white baseball caps, I'm sure he can do better.

Switch Tanner Scott's ID to 295 , ( 255 is incorrect ID according to A-Rod's list)

Here's Chris Young.

There are two Chris Young on the main list (2590 and 3223) I must have chosen the wrong one.

Usually A-Rod segregates them with a baseball-reference link but he might have missed that one , or are there two Chris Young maybe ?

3223.zip

Yes, there's Chris Young the OF/1B who used to play for the Red Sox.  He's a Black guy. Then there's the older tall, lanky White dude who used to pitch for the Mets and others but I think he's probably close to retiring.

This is the right Chris Young...thx man!

Hehe...I know what you mean.  Ok, sure, as long as you're cool with doing that.  I think there were a few other skinny ones that were done to make them look normal in 16:9 aspect (while everything else looks fat and squat).  Let me look.

• 4 weeks later...

Tyler White is definitely done....mb not 2018, but he's got an Astros picture.  

Voit is a good request.  Maybe Nick Martini too for Oakland (both Voit and Martini were updated in the latest MVP EOS 2.1 rosters)

Archived