How to Update the schedule?

YAM91

On 23/3/2018 at 8:04 PM, blindguy said:

This is LVL roster by LouisvilleLipp that i updated the schedule and ages for mlb players you can try. Just unzip and put it in the save file of the games

2018.7z

Thank you very much, this is the kind of help I was waiting for. I will try it soon.

On 23/3/2018 at 8:04 PM, blindguy said:

This is LVL roster by LouisvilleLipp that i updated the schedule and ages for mlb players you can try. Just unzip and put it in the save file of the games

2018.7z

The schedule for this roster is correct, if the players had the updated properties it would be perfect. 

It would be ideal to put the schedule on the updated rosters that have come up with the updated players

On 3/26/2018 at 8:49 AM, YAM91 said:

Waiting waiting...:blink:

Please do yourself a favor and everyone else by not bumping your posts. That is not the way it is done around here. I refer you to the website guidelines so you can read them and brush up on them.

2 hours ago, YAM91 said:

The schedule for this roster is correct, if the players had the updated properties it would be perfect. 

It would be ideal to put the schedule on the updated rosters that have come up with the updated players

Again as I said before in this thread you can make one yourself if you are not satisfied with the rosters that you see here. The guys who make the rosters for both of these games spend a lot of their own free time working on them and they are doing and will continue to do the best that they can.

4 hours ago, YAM91 said:

You can use the roster editor or do it in game to change ratting if that what you are referring to ,as far as the schedule what roster do you want it on ?

Archived