Sliders, tuning

tinpanalley

Good question, but for offline, once you are set, you shouldn't have much button mashing to do.  It's a real pain online as there is no loading of settings.  Hopefully EA will correct that with MVP 2007  :huh:

Well the thing is, I tried punching in your sliders into All-Star but I did it in my Season. So, then when I wanted to play with them again in Exhibition mode, I had to sit in and punch them all in again and I imagine you'd have to do the same for EVERY playoff or season you're running unless they take the exhibition ones when you start a new game mode? Anyway, I just thought, this is nuts, there has to be some way to type these up in an ini or txt file somewhere in the game or maybe to control them from some editing application. But I guess not.
Anyway, you are clearly much better than me. I struck out more than 10 times in all three games I played today using your sliders. I guess I'm not ready for the show and have to stay in Pro mode.:blush: My biggest problem is that all my games tend to be very low scoring pitchers duels. Fun once or twice but it gets old.

3 hours ago, Gordo said:

Nooooo....you do it in the settings from the main screen. The game saves those as the default.  Then when you choose a new Season, you simply choose the level.

Yeah, I'm aware of that now. Anyway, it surprises me that with so many editable elements, the sliders aren't able to be set in a file somewhere. Thanks anyway.

Archived