MLB Gameday Thread

Kccitystar

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw the double steal - WTF was Sanchez thinking????  runner on 3rd base and he throws down to 2nd base???!!! STUPID!!!  STUPID!!!!! STUPID!!!!! get him the F@#k out of the lineup.... remember back when I played organized baseball and same situation, our catcher would always fake throw to 2B and then quickly threw to 3B and 4 out of 5 times he nailed the runner.  man, this team is slipping again - back to not hitting with RISP.  13 games winning streak down the toilet.  unlucky number!!!

2 hours ago, Ritchie said:

I just saw the double steal - WTF was Sanchez thinking????

That's it right there. He wasn't thinking. He never thinks. He's never done anything on the field that makes you say "hey, that was a smart play!" I'd call the guy retarded but that would insult the individuals who actually are retarded. No, I won't do that. Sanchez is a moron and a useless one at that.

16 minutes ago, Gordo said:

Ok, let's get back to our regularly scheduled Yankee-bashing the minute something goes wrong.  My apologies.

Cut the crap right now. This is the second time I am asking you. Like I said YESTERDAY that no one posted in here for five days and now you don't like it. Too bad what is being posted. Ritchie is talking about baseball. I was also trying to. That is more than I can say about you or anyone else.  Damn no matter what you do around here someone's got to gripe. :mad:

Geez San Diego were supposed to be tte Dodgers big threat this season and rightfully so based on their off-season moves but WOW how good have the Giants been!!! As a Dodgers fan, nothing pains me more than being beaten by San Francisco, but I can’t help but be impressed by their season so far. 

Nice to see LA back in first place FINALLY!!!

(even if it is only by a half game 😜😀

Getting NO HIT thru 5 innings vs LAST PLACE TEAM BALTIMORE ORIOLES!!!!  Embarrassment of a team. Don't care if they won 13 straight games.. NO HITS in this game, so far..  check that, 6 innings PLUS. finaL; 3 hits in a LOSS to the lowly O's.  can't get the job done with RISP. And WTF was Chapman doing pitching in the 9th with tie score?? Why is Chapman pitching at all? he $uck$ period..  why was Sanchez in the game, also? oh, I forgot.. he's one of Boone's savages...  and another one, Voit.  why did he get into the game? just GIDP.  "C'mon coach, play me."  Voit, you $uck.  C'mon, Boone, think!!! your going to blow this WC top position. 6 losses vs the O's.   EMBARRASSING team!!!!!  13 games won in a row, then what have they done since?  nothing...

Edited by Ritchie

Pathetic team!!! Losing 2 of 3 to LAST PLACE Orioles after 4 to 1 and 7 to 4 leads. AT HOME!!! Embarrassing.   Blue Jays moving into WC race. and now face the Yanks next 4 games.  I'll have to route for the Blue Jays!!!

Edited by Ritchie

saw in box score during big winning streak players Wade and Velasquez instead of Urschela and Torres.  put them back in the lineup.  morale dropped when these 2 idiots Gio and Gleyber came back off the IL. Same for Kman Joey Gallo. Get this SO artist out of the lineup. 4 ks today and he's batting 2nd. 

Edited by Ritchie

40 minutes ago, Ritchie said:

It's all over!!  Yankees had their run for the division last month but now back to normal.  Blue Jays will be one team for WC and either Oakland or Seattle will take 2nd WC. 

I know, I know. :sad:

And it is sad to say that the best thing to happen to this team is that if they don't make the playoffs because they have a lot of -pardon the analogy- a lot of garbage to get rid of. Torres, Frazier, Gardner, Heaney and Sanchez  immediately come to mind.

Also do you realize that there are only twenty-five or so games left and Luis Severino has not thrown ONE PITCH for the team this year? People used to give Carl Pavano hell for not playing. Severino is doing the same thing but he gets a pass. Not with me. He's a lazy, worthless piece of crap that needs to be dealt away too. **** HIM.