Ages Continuing to be Wrong

SeeRed

I have been modding MVP Baseball 05 and MLB 2K12 for quite some time between the total conversion mods and roster mods mainly. Today, I decided to try and combine a few files, however have now run into an error where the ages of all my players are what they were in 2012, rather than 2018. I downloaded the MLB 2K15 Conversion Mod first, mainly for the menus, stadiums, etc. Then, I downloaded a new 2018 roster and replaced the roster and portrait files with that file. When I re-opened the game, I noticed that my players' ages were what they were in 2012. For example, Adrian Gonzalez is 29 and Mike Trout is 20. When I checked the roster in the roster editor, the date of births are correct so I'm guessing this has to do with the game itself thinking it's 2012? Does that sound right? I'm just unsure why it's putting the ages back to what they were in 2012 when the roster is for 2018. Any help would be appreciated!

20 hours ago, SeeRed said:

@tomk30816 right, however in reality he is 26. Is there a way to change that so he is the correct age for 2018 rather than what he was in 2012? 

I think you need to have Reditor II guru edition to do same.  Good luck with that, if you don't have it.  He is hard to get a hold of.  He lives in Russia.

Archived