Actualización a los estadios / Stadiums updates

YAM91

--Español--

Solo por preguntar, alguien está trabajando o piensa trabajar en actualizar los estadios para el MLB2k12 ??? Me gustaría actualizaran el de los Texas Rangers, aunque si pueden ser más bienvenidos sean. Saludos!

---English--

Just by asking, is someone working or planning to work on updating the stadiums for the MLB2k12 ??? I would like to update the Texas Rangers, although they may be more welcome. Regards!

yo estoy en eso pero lo basico solo los logos del equipo detras del home los logos de conferencia y de serie mundial porque ponerse a ver cada uno de los estadio es mucho tiempo lo otro es que le estoy poniendo imagenes de jugadores con la fecha del 2018 cosas referente al equipo y al mlb asi lo estoy haciendo yo.

I'm in that but the basics only the logos of the team behind the home conference logos and world series because to see each of the stadium is a long time the other is that I'm putting pictures of players with the date of 2018 things related to the team and the mlb so I am doing it.

mlb2k12 2018-04-01 22-10-27-38.jpg

mlb2k12 2018-04-01 22-11-11-41.jpg

Just now, Bostonnico said:

@DaSteelerz  @Kccitystar @picklebrad  They are the only ones I know who make mod for stadiums, improving, the grass, the advertising posters in the stadiums, logos, lights and other details. pity that this year none of them has mentioned that this update some Stadium. :(

That has a lot to do with the sh t and abuse heaped on them and scottbilly last year when they were trying to put together a total mod. Very sad cause all these people are very good at what they do and took the game to another level . PATIENCE is something all of us here should learn.

4 hours ago, blindguy said:

That has a lot to do with the sh t and abuse heaped on them and scottbilly last year when they were trying to put together a total mod. Very sad cause all these people are very good at what they do and took the game to another level . PATIENCE is something all of us here should learn.

I agree with you, the lack of patience, and the insistent way of some users was partly a reason why last year's mod was never finished, and that I know very well, because I was part of the team modder that we wanted to create the total mod 2k17. and I really do not think they have retired because of that, if not for personal things.

Well, I've updated all in terms of conference logos, world series logos and team logo behind the plate, I'm starting with the ads with the Toronto and the Houston ones I only have two with the advertisements and banners, I did not have thought about doing it but cheer me up hehehehe

• 3 months later...

Archived