Fantasy Marlins ballpark?

BallFour

Marlins fantasy ballpark?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a fantasy Marlins ballpark for MVP Baseball 18?

• Yes
    • No

Just started working on SunTrust Park while at work. As you can see, I've still got a few more tweaks to make, but I've got everything set up pretty nicely as to how I want it. Off screen are the Chop House and Below the Chop in right field, the Delta auxiliary scoreboard in left, and you can see the Home Depot Clubhouse to the left of the center field scoreboard. 

30704864_10211479701763341_9147945809772281856_n.jpg

9 minutes ago, BallFour said:

I was *THISCLOSE* to doing that. Haha. But I figured that since it's a fantasy ballpark already, might as well dream that there are some fans there to cheer them on. :p

Oh man, listen to this.  If you are able to and have the time can you release a special Derek Jeter version of Marlins Park with no one in the stands except Jeter's face behind home plate? It would be hilarious if you could.

I don't think that's possible just becuase the people in the stands are duplicated throughout the park. So you'd wind up with Jeter and a bunch of Jeter clones dotted along the park. There's also the 3D crowd models (the ones that stand up and cheer after a hit or whatever) and they can probably be taken out, but if left in, they'd be all along the sweet seats near the dugouts. 

3 hours ago, josedanielbb16 said:

Roger center of toronto suggestion

The most recent Rogers Centre mod for MVP05, in my opinion, is as good as it's going to get. I don't know how to change the field around so that it's got the infield dirt, so I think it's fine the way it is. 

9 hours ago, BallFour said:

The most recent Rogers Centre mod for MVP05, in my opinion, is as good as it's going to get. I don't know how to change the field around so that it's got the infield dirt, so I think it's fine the way it is. 

another suggestion Minute Maid Park

3 hours ago, josedanielbb16 said:

another suggestion Minute Maid Park

I know that Minute Maid moved their center field dimensions inward to remove Tal's Hill and then they put that ivy over top where it used to be. The problem is that I don't know how to create the fence and change the dimensions, so we'll just have to live with the hill. Everything else in the park is correct though.

Archived