BallFour

BallFour's MVP Baseball 1998

17 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

Let me throw this at you. If someone wanted to use the 1997 Indians or Marlins all they would have to do is load up the 1997 mod.

That's very true. I could just leave the Legends teams as is, because I've got nothing creative to put in those two slots. 

1 minute ago, BallFour said:

That's very true. I could just leave the Legends teams as is, because I've got nothing creative to put in those two slots. 

I can't think of anything either. Well, wait a second. The World Series roster for the Yankees and Padres was different from the one that you have in their slot, correct? My idea is if you can find the twenty-five man rosters for each team you could have World Series editions of the Yankees and Padres, provided they are not the same as what you have in their regular roster.  That way you would not have to worry about portraits. If this would be too much of the same thing then I apologize.

4 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

I can't think of anything either. Well, wait a second. The World Series roster for the Yankees and Padres was different from the one that you have in their slot, correct? My idea is if you can find the twenty-five man rosters for each team you could have World Series editions of the Yankees and Padres, provided they are not the same as what you have in their regular roster.  That way you would not have to worry about portraits. If this would be too much of the same thing then I apologize.

Hmm... that's actually a really good idea. I know that the Padres picked up Jim Leyritz at the deadline, and the Yankees starting left field situation went from Tim Raines and human garbage Chad Curtis to Ricky Ledee and Shane Spencer. Very doable indeed. Thanks, Y4L!

18 minutes ago, BallFour said:

Hmm... that's actually a really good idea. I know that the Padres picked up Jim Leyritz at the deadline, and the Yankees starting left field situation went from Tim Raines and human garbage Chad Curtis to Ricky Ledee and Shane Spencer. Very doable indeed. Thanks, Y4L!

You're welcome. Unlike the current edition of Yankees I earn my multi-million dollar contract here at Mvpmods. :D

Put the '98 World Series teams in there, and then set the players to hidden. That way if you mistakenly choose to add hidden players in a Dynasty, you won't be getting two copies of, say, Bernie Williams. Was pretty simple. Just exported the two teams in MVPEdit, then imported the teams as an overwrite for the Legends and Heroes. Had to play around with some portraits (had to change the IDs for Jim Leyritz, Randy Myers, and John Vander Wal so that they'd appear in a Padres cap on this team and their other hats on the regular rosters).

But yeah, after that, it was a matter of going into LocLook and changing around the names on file there. Then I just overwrote the audio so that it'll say the team names instead of the MVP Legends and MVP Heroes teams.

Finished compiling stats for the AAA level. Shouldn't have many stats to enter in for AA and A, so hopefully only a couple more days to have the complete stat set.

And now some pictures from the modified Legends and Heroes teams.openscreen.thumb.jpg.790800dbe6bff2e9ac7df9b0a935b8e4.jpgsterlingface.thumb.jpg.cc7b07f0397f4875b4731712fe81b28f.jpgteamselect.thumb.jpg.9327b1c8712013bbb090108ff5f5f3ac.jpgwspatch.thumb.jpg.b0dfe90f83b4e681fd2fbb392bd67f24.jpg

All historical stats are in for all leagues and free agents. Now just have to convert the stats into ratings.