BallFour

BallFour's MVP Baseball 1998

Interesting discovery looking at batting stances. Back in 1997, Larry Walker had a stance more similar to Luis Gonzalez. Only when he got older did he shorten up his stance.

On 2/20/2019 at 1:04 AM, BallFour said:

Second picture is the actual video.

Looking Amazing Ballfour!!!

I know you put so much work into this and you should be very proud buddy ;)  Can't wait to play this on a Saturday afternoon sometime while having the Jay's game on in the background and a beer on the side!

12 hours ago, ratbones80 said:

Wow, you nailed 90's Camden Yards! Looking forward to this!

Thanks! I've also created Frontier Field for the Rochester Red Wings, which was the O's AAA affiliate back in the day. I figure you should get a kick out of that one as well!

Another update regarding a new feature I'm incorporating! More Japanese players! Since in a default MVP 1998, players like Ichiro, Hideki Matsui, and Hiroki Kuroda wouldn't be available, I'm going to place these guys in Single-A. I'll base their stats and ratings off their 1997 stats from NPB, which is a pretty decent approximation of what AAA ball would be. By putting them in Single-A, it won't be interfering with roster slots of guys that legitimately were in AAA at the time.

I've done the same for a few Cuban defectors as well, most notably Jose Contreras.

Because of this, I've jampacked the game with a ton of cyberfaces, not only from Japanese players, but from wherever I could find. I did a deep dive in the cyberface section, and came across some gems.

homer-excited.png?w=286&h=262