Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
BallFour

BallFour's MVP Baseball 1998

Progress update: Finished with AA rosters. Pitching, batting, running and fielding all done with 100% accurate AA rosters. #1 ranked team is the Shreveport Captains, AA affiliate of the San Francisco Giants.

6 hours ago, BallFour said:

Progress update: Finished with AA rosters. Pitching, batting, running and fielding all done with 100% accurate AA rosters. #1 ranked team is the Shreveport Captains, AA affiliate of the San Francisco Giants.

Once again Ballfour a BIG thanks for this 1998 project, can´t wait for this great mod :clapping: 

Thanks! Last up will be Single-A, which will have 1998 draftees and future MLB players that are in the lower levels of the Minor Leagues back in 1998. I also included a bunch of "what-if's", so Mark Prior is with the Tampa Yankees and Barry Zito is with the Port Charlotte Rangers, since the Rangers drafted Zito and the Yankees drafted Prior in 1998 but neither signed.

Ballfour what I like most about this thread besides your constant updates is your patience in making this mod. You're not rushed and that is how the best Total Classics mods are made. That's how Jim and Dennis do it all the time.

38 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

Ballfour what I like most about this thread besides your constant updates is your patience in making this mod. You're not rushed and that is how the best Total Classics mods are made. That's how Jim and Dennis do it all the time.

Thanks very much! Yeah, I definitely don't want to rush this. I'm going to create portraits for every player that made it to the majors, and I still have to work on audio, but the rosters are definitely the most labor intensive out of everything. So glad I'm 3/4 of the way there!