Stadium Mods

GfGentleman

I did a complete CLEAN install of MLB2K12 and it loaded just fine.  I downloaded and installed the new 2018 Clayton Kershaw front end flles - NO problems there.  I updated my game icon - No problems there either.  But I tried to download the stadium updates and install then and THEY ARE NOT LOADING in the game files!!!   And none of the player faces I have downloaded and installed have not worked AT ALL.  This is NOT my first time doing game upgrades, so WHY NOW are they not working now?  ANY help you can offer  and I would certainly be grateful.  Thanks in advance!

12 hours ago, GfGentleman said:

I did a complete CLEAN install of MLB2K12 and it loaded just fine.  I downloaded and installed the new 2018 Clayton Kershaw front end flles - NO problems there.  I updated my game icon - No problems there either.  But I tried to download the stadium updates and install then and THEY ARE NOT LOADING in the game files!!!   And none of the player faces I have downloaded and installed have not worked AT ALL.  This is NOT my first time doing game upgrades, so WHY NOW are they not working now?  ANY help you can offer  and I would certainly be grateful.  Thanks in advance!

Make sure that the rosters you are using for your faces have a matching player ID  (i.e. if Judge's face should be player_head_xxxx.iff, XXXX should be listed as the player ID in the roster editor).

As far as stadiums, any stadium mod will overwrite what was previously there in the MLB2K12 folder.

I normally open the downloaded mod up with any compression utility (WinRAR, 7zip) and look for the IFF and just drag/drop into the MLB2K12 folder since some mods have folders in them.

Archived