MLB and MILB Roster 2k18

headtrip47

1 hour ago, headtrip47 said:

Im on the process of making a Roster that includes every 25 man player for each division.. MLB, AAA, AA and A....

Rookies and prospects are included... 17 teams finished and 13 more... soon i will release...

20180503_172236.jpg

Excellent news. Just be careful. I believe too many caps can cause crashes in franchise.

5 hours ago, headtrip47 said:

Im on the process of making a Roster that includes every 25 man player for each division.. MLB, AAA, AA and A....

Rookies and prospects are included... 17 teams finished and 13 more... soon i will release...

20180503_172236.jpg

EXCELENT NEWS!!! 

@headtrip47  Thank you very much man! The roster is an arduous job and it takes a lot of time. I want to congratulate him because so far his mlb roster is the best, most complete and with the real schedule. I thank you in advance for your great effort that you put to improve this game. 

• 2 weeks later...

Also i was making a uniform for the minors... just my first time to make unis... my first try is gwinnette stripers...

mlb2k12 2012-05-10 20-52-52-542.jpg

mlb2k12 2012-05-10 21-01-27-911.jpg

The roster is almost finished... just want to inform that my roster is not yet perfect.. i only finished the rosters... ratings, stats and others are not yet finished...  i will release a beta roster once i finished the last team....thanks you all....

Archived