Cannot upload mods

Gordo

38 minutes ago, Gordo said:

Yes, confirmed.  All good.  Thanks man!

Here's what happened, and I'll own it. My mistake!

I had attempted to apply a category-wide setting to allow only the following file types to be uploaded: .zip, .7z, and .rar. The previous setting was to allow all file types to be uploaded, which is a no-no since some AV tools will flag stuff from the internet as problematic.

Unfortunately for some reason, the settings wouldn't take and it changed everything to read as "undefined". Not fun. So I tried to roll it back.

Best,
KC

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys. I'm having an issue with uploading a new version of my uniform mods. I tried adding as an update to the previous file and as a new file. I'm not at my computer so I can't replicate the error at the moment, but it just said that the upload cannot be completed at this time.

• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Gordo said:

Still can't upload a file in the Datafile MVP area.  I see Muller has updated a file since I reported this.  I tried in both themes as well.  

I checked and saw that he uploaded that mod in .RAR format. Did you try that? Or send me your new datafile and I will try. Anything to help you out.

Started with .rar and changed to .zip ... I'll change back and try it again

Addendum:  no good.  I think where it says undefined file types is giving us an indication that something is not set correctly via the site.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Gordo said:

It's just the datafile for now, but the AS Break roster will be done in due time.  If I can't upload here, I'll just post at Operation Sports.

Try uploading again.  It looks like the "allowed file extensions" for the Camera/Datafile category was set to "undefined".  I changed it to allow any extension type. 

Let me know if that fixes your problem.

Archived