TC1997 and MVP2005 overlay transfer

dandylan

I really like the way the TC1997 mod has the overlay changed. Can anyone tell me what files I would need to copy from a TC1997 install on MVP 2005 to then copy into a plain MVP2005 install to get the exact same overlay?

I would guess something like feonly.big, igonly.big and ingame.big but I'm not sure. I have included a screenshot to show which parts of the overlay I am referring to. But I don't need just those components - I'd be happy just copying the whole overlay completely.

I love this website as I agree that MVP2005 is the best option for playing baseball on the PC. The 2K games just don't have the same feel for pitching. Their graphics might be better but the gameplay just isn't as good.

Thank you in advance,

Dan

TC1997 Overlay Screenshot.jpg

I forgot to say thank you to some people here. I want to thank whomever made the TC1997 mod and the site owner for MVPmods.com. It has provided me with lots of hours of enjoyment! I am an Orioles fan (yes you can throwup) and this season has been miserable as you know! I have resorted to playing the 1997 Baltimore Orioles team because I loved that team! Also, thank you to the community in advance as well since I can see you all support each other and are enthusiasts for the PC and baseball as well.

I just wish a reputable software company would get the MLB license and put out a new baseball game that is actually good for the PC. My advice - just take the MVP2005 code, update the graphics, read through all the forums here on MVPMods.com for suggestions, and make it!

I agree that this is a good overlay but if you copy this overlay into any other copy of Mvp '05 you will still see it say Total Classics 1997. There are other overlays in the download section that have this display and the sidebar that you want. Check them out in the Mvp 2005\Overlays section.

Archived