MVP Baseball 2005

giantsfan4evr

No Yankee4life I did not download the game.  I have the discs.

Jim825 I read the MVP 2005 and Windows 10 Thread and did everything is said and got the same results.  The game loads fine, but then I double click on the logo to open the game and it says I need to get administrator privileges.  I did that and got the same results.  NOW what do I do?  Any other suggestions please?  From either one of you two please? 

6 hours ago, giantsfan4evr said:

No Yankee4life I did not download the game.  I have the discs.

Jim825 I read the MVP 2005 and Windows 10 Thread and did everything is said and got the same results.  The game loads fine, but then I double click on the logo to open the game and it says I need to get administrator privileges.  I did that and got the same results.  NOW what do I do?  Any other suggestions please?  From either one of you two please? 

Where did you install it to? Did you create a different folder from the default? I know some older games work better just being installed to the C drive and not in any further folders. But that may not be the case here, I'm just shooting out ideas that I've heard of even with some EA PC games from that time.

But before all that... Jim825 was telling you to read the Windows 10 thread because if you have the original game and if you've read that thread, then you'll know that it's not playable on Windows 10. Those that have done so appear to be running copies with modified executables that are not in any way supported here, you should check the guidelines of the site. Not saying you're doing this, but getting it to work tends to involve things that this site doesn't support.

Archived