Collaborators for mvp 2001

I need partners for the realization of a mod mvp for the 2001 season in which I have left a link of some faces that I have updated which I leave here below those who want to collaborate please tell me soon I will show you capture of the mods

I made that Chuck Knoblauch face. I really don't mind if you use my mods, but it's just proper etiquette to give credit to the modder if it's not your original work.  Plus if you had asked me, I would've told you that I already made a clean shaven version.  Use this if you want. I find that the texture is more detailed.

0000.bmp

I also made a texture for Scott Brosius, but I haven't had a chance to find a decent shape to model it to. If you want to try to find a good fit, here it is.

0000.BMP

Count me in for unis. I'll have to see what's needed. Big question is if you'd want the flag patch on all jerseys to start, because I'm not going to make two different jerseys that are the same thing except for the patch.

2 hours ago, Homer said:

I made that Chuck Knoblauch face. I really don't mind if you use my mods, but it's just proper etiquette to give credit to the modder if it's not your original work.  Plus if you had asked me, I would've told you that I already made a clean shaven version.  Use this if you want. I find that the texture is more detailed.

0000.bmp

I also made a texture for Scott Brosius, but I haven't had a chance to find a decent shape to model it to. If you want to try to find a good fit, here it is.

0000.BMP

ok perfect I did not give credits because I did not know you were the author but I said in the link that the texture was not mine, and as I said originals, now my apologies brother if I did not give credits is that I did not know that you were the author ...

2 hours ago, BallFour said:

Count me in for unis. I'll have to see what's needed. Big question is if you'd want the flag patch on all jerseys to start, because I'm not going to make two different jerseys that are the same thing except for the patch.

ok perfect friend I need help in uniforms and you are very helpful send me a private message to talk better

I also need to share some ideas with you brother

Could you give me that face to put it on?

I would also need your faces for this mod will it help me in that teacher if I can?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived