Difficulty: All-Pro

Fair Trades: Off

CPU Initiated Trades: On

Budgets: On

Trade Deadline: On

Energy Level Effect: On

Team Chemistry Effect: On

Variable "Stuff": On

After several fits and starts, it's BallFour here to breathe life back into MVP Baseball 2005 Dynasties! Please follow my custom created 1998 Dynasty, played wholly on the MVP Baseball 98 mod I've created.

14 July 2019: Complete revamp of dynasty.

Yankees_logo.thumb.jpg.6129dff275e7c185a6a1b28224e86554.jpg

Dynasty Goals

Dynasty Goals TBD.

9 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

What!!!!!!?????? You un-retired Munson's number???

HOLD YOUR GROUND REGGIE!

Yup, as suggested, he didn't meet the criteria. Plus, it'll allow for a more meaningful tribute to Munson in Monument Park. I'm working on my Yankee Stadium file to develop something awesome. Thinking that I might be able to do something with the back wall of Monument Park or nearby in the bleachers.

Plus, I love to play up the drama. I'm not going to have every change go down happy. George wasn't pleased by this either, but it's just fun new dynamics in a fantasy world. 

What a day. The listless good-for-nothing, selfish, lazy and overpaid Yankees get swept in Tampa to a Rays team that always gives its best when playing against them and then they lay down and play dead when playing Boston. And now this. To quote the great Rizzuto, "Holy Cow!"

5 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

What a day. The listless good-for-nothing, selfish, lazy and overpaid Yankees get swept in Tampa to a Rays team that always gives its best when playing against them and then they lay down and play dead when playing Boston. And now this. To quote the great Rizzuto, "Holy Cow!"

Trust the process. :D

20 hours ago, sabugo said:

How dare you? I lost all my faith in humanity.

Trust the process. I've got a plan for this. This is a whole worldbuilding sort of deal. You really think George would accept the kind of backlash this would be sure to get? This ain't your average dynasty.

EDIT: Just posted a new article. Basically, just wanted a reason for the Boss to go nuts and show that he's still the biggest fish in the pond.

plattspr.jpg.a941a3962196a24bb541558b69585440.jpg

Baseball in the 'Burgh

Yankees Announce NY-Penn Team in Plattsburgh

March 25, 1998 - PLATTSBURGH, NY

monument-city-hall_Carlin.thumb.jpg.ec59d34fbce811dda3ef9c166a56cebc.jpgBaseball is coming to the west bank of Lake Champlain! The Plattsburgh Bombers will be joining the New York-Penn League this season, thanks to an agreement in place which would move the New York Yankees' short-season farm club from Oneonta, NY to Plattsburgh.

The Champlain Valley is already represented in the NY-Penn League on the Vermont side with the Vermont Lake Monsters, the Expos farm club.

The move is a result of a new baseball park built on the former Plattsburgh Air Force Base, which was decommissioned in 1995. Since then, the Plattsburgh Airbase Redevelopment Corporation (PARC) has worked to redevelop the former base, adding residential, commercial, and industrial areas throughout the large footprint of the base.

In addition, PARC is working to establish an international airport at the site, which would make traveling to and from the Champlain Valley much easier for visiting teams from the southern regions of the league. The Plattsburgh area is new to the professional sports landscape, but new team owner and PARC Chairman Gilbert Duken was encouraged by the community's support of the SUNY Plattsburgh Cardinals and the success of the Lake Monsters just a ferry ride across the lake.

The announcement also debuted a new logo and uniform set, which can be found below. The Bombers name has dual meaning. In addition to the homage to the Bronx Bombers nickname, it also celebrates the history of the Plattsburgh Air Force Base, which housed the United States Strategic Air Command from 1954 until 1992. The team is scheduled to begin play in the New York-Penn League this June. 

Bombers1_zpsjkx1uj63.thumb.png.c5145a91a8568cf5f5e2717e111c47d3.png           526133634_ScreenShot2015-04-30at1_46.24PM_zpshonpymgx.thumb.png.60b56dc23c4303a4f8c7f8d14c086c07.png

cap.png.0b7b994c423d2704228ba45e49cae774.png

bombershome.thumb.png.f1951107bc7468007248e0215a7c110a.pngbombersroad.thumb.png.4d61e3368a75bdb97cf1e7adc9ef3dfb.pngplattsalt.thumb.png.9fe5b239069e7a79b52379bb4afd2627.png

Archived