Changing "Time of Day"

eskie01

Where do I find where the names of the time of day specifically for each individual stadium, ie., I want to change "Dusk" to "Day" for Fenway's day stadium.  I looked in the 2 loc files in the data folder but I couldn't find the info in it for those details.  I'm NOT talking about the skies, it's like changing the stadium name in "type" from Camden Yards to Memorial Stadium.

Thanks!

BRobby05

3 minutes ago, eskie01 said:

Where do I find where the names of the time of day specifically for each individual stadium, ie., I want to change "Dusk" to "Day" for Fenway's day stadium.  I looked in the 2 loc files in the data folder but I couldn't find the info in it for those details.  I'm NOT talking about the skies, it's like changing the stadium name in "type" from Camden Yards to Memorial Stadium.

Thanks!

BRobby05

Shall we call you Eskie or BRobby05?

8 hours ago, eskie01 said:

Thanks!

BRobby05

I would have guessed it was in the .LOC files but they might be hard coded in the game. 

Archived