Jump to content
headtrip47

Headtrip47 MLB2k18 Roster Crashing Fixed....

Recommended Posts

I already fixed the crashing problem in the roster. 

First i try to play franchise with the seattle  mariners only.. then sim the season. Then after the world series when the offseason task, it is crashing on coach signings so i edit it on reditor make servais 4 years  contract. Then i start again a franchise and it past the 1st season...

On the 2nd season, when september call ups appear.. you must click auto manage... if not, then it will crash...

 

As of now i sim past 5 seasons with no crashing on seattle mariners....

 

I will upload the roster once i update the roster changes...

 

Changelog:

 

Franchise - no crashing

My Player - no crashing

Homerun Derby - no crashing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, KunfuSam27 said:

Yeah! excellent work :yahoo:

As of now i try playing all the game mods.. my player is not crashing. Franchise is not crashing home run derby is not crashing... but still there is some bugs on franchise when in the 2nd season it will crash on when the september call ups appear.. just click on auto manage and its good to go...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent work, however I have a question regarding pitcher's fatigue.   Every time I send a pitcher down to AAA to get refreshed, bring him back up to the majors, after a game or two, he's tired again. I turned fatigue down to 25%, but they still get tired after a few games. Also having a problem with injuries happening often to players, and these aren't your garden variety injuries. These are injuries that either take months to recover from, or are season ending. What adjustments need to be made?  I want the realism with fatigue and injuries, but not having to call up players every few days to replace the ones that are injured. Sorry for the long post.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, LouisvilleLipp said:
17 minutes ago, LouisvilleLipp said:

Excellent work, however I have a question regarding pitcher's fatigue.   Every time I send a pitcher down to AAA to get refreshed, bring him back up to the majors, after a game or two, he's tired again. I turned fatigue down to 25%, but they still get tired after a few games. Also having a problem with injuries happening often to players, and these aren't your garden variety injuries. These are injuries that either take months to recover from, or are season ending. What adjustments need to be made?  I want the realism with fatigue and injuries, but not having to call up players every few days to replace the ones that are injured. Sorry for the long post.....

Because of stamina and durability... you can edit that on the roster editor... i will take a look at it and edit some of the injuries for some players... just edit durability and stamina....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It could be that the game takes into account how many games the player actually played when filling out player stats.  I have not done stats or rosters in MLB2K18 but did do them in High Heat and games played was a stat.  A player that only had a limited number of games played would show up as injured for a period of time.   Thinking the same in MLB2K18, maybe one of the roster makers can verify that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bostonnico said:

@headtrip47  Excellent news, thank you very much for working hard, on the roster, it is very appreciated. Greetings man 🖒🖒🖒

Thank you bro.. now its working on myplayer franchise and homerun derby without crashing.. the only bug in franchise is on the 2nd season it crash on sept call ups.. all you have to do is auto manage it and it will sim past...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still hate that after every game I save, the pitching rotations and lineups get screwed up, and I have to re-edit them. I mean, the saves feature technically doesn't work. It's bad enough that the pitchers get tired, after every game it seems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LouisvilleLipp said:

I still hate that after every game I save, the pitching rotations and lineups get screwed up, and I have to re-edit them. I mean, the saves feature technically doesn't work. It's bad enough that the pitchers get tired, after every game it seems.

Maybe the autosaves on you settings is disabled... try to look your game settings... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, headtrip47 said:

Maybe the autosaves on you settings is disabled... try to look your game settings... 

 

I'll take a look at the settings.  Also, I have a hard time hitting HR's. They are few and far between. Any suggestions?   Batters eye is enabled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, LouisvilleLipp said:

 

I'll take a look at the settings.  Also, I have a hard time hitting HR's. They are few and far between. Any suggestions?   Batters eye is enabled.

 

Hello @LouisvilleLipp

 

This is the configuration, which I use in my franchise.

in the "major league task automation" option. must leave everything, off. this so that the game, does not modify its roster, at every moment. see first image.

 

second image, you can activate the option to edit, the CPU roster, to edit the lineup and rotation of the teams that controls the CPU and you can also increase or decrease the frequency of injuries.

 

 

 

mlb2k12 2018-09-07 00-09-06-45.png

mlb2k12 2018-09-07 00-07-39-72.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LouisvilleLipp

 

to hit more homers, you must increase the tact and power of the player. for example: JD Martínez
tact vs lhp: 80
power vs lhp: 92
eyes vs lhp: 80

tact vs rhp: 77
power vs rhp: 95
eyes vs rhp: 79
 this is for power hitters, as Judge, Stanton, Machado etc.

In the case, of the pitchers, so that they do not get too fatigued, they must increase durability and stamina. For example starting pitcher, must have:
stamina from 85 to 95.
Durability from 90 to 96.
this changes according to the performance of each pitcher. for relief pitcher these values are much lower

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

 

 

Hello @LouisvilleLipp

 

This is the configuration, which I use in my franchise.

in the "major league task automation" option. must leave everything, off. this so that the game, does not modify its roster, at every moment. see first image.

 

second image, you can activate the option to edit, the CPU roster, to edit the lineup and rotation of the teams that controls the CPU and you can also increase or decrease the frequency of injuries.

 

 

 

mlb2k12 2018-09-07 00-09-06-45.png

mlb2k12 2018-09-07 00-07-39-72.png

Unlike in the real games.. it is difficult to hit a homer... unless the pitcher throws a bad pitch... did you use my gameplay slider?  If you want to have more homers.. you can edit batting settings on game slider... or change the ratings of your power hitter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

@LouisvilleLipp

 

to hit more homers, you must increase the tact and power of the player. for example: JD Martínez
tact vs lhp: 80
power vs lhp: 92
eyes vs lhp: 80

tact vs rhp: 77
power vs rhp: 95
eyes vs rhp: 79
 this is for power hitters, as Judge, Stanton, Machado etc.

In the case, of the pitchers, so that they do not get too fatigued, they must increase durability and stamina. For example starting pitcher, must have:
stamina from 85 to 95.
Durability from 90 to 96.
this changes according to the performance of each pitcher. for relief pitcher these values are much lower

 

Thanks Bostonico,  will try these, but what does tact mean?

5 hours ago, headtrip47 said:

Unlike in the real games.. it is difficult to hit a homer... unless the pitcher throws a bad pitch... did you use my gameplay slider?  If you want to have more homers.. you can edit batting settings on game slider... or change the ratings of your power hitter

 

 

Thanks man, will give it a try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LouisvilleLipp said:

Thanks Bostonico,  will try these, but what does tact mean?

 

tact, it's the same as contact, it's just my way of calling that, when I talk about baseball 😂😂. contact and power, that you must increase and you can hit more HR, and you can also increase the contact and power, in the slider configuration, as said, my friend headtrip47

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, headtrip47 said:

Unlike in the real games.. it is difficult to hit a homer... unless the pitcher throws a bad pitch... did you use my gameplay slider?  If you want to have more homers.. you can edit batting settings on game slider... or change the ratings of your power hitter

 

 

You didn't mention, should 40 man roster management, be set to on or off?

9 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

 

tact, it's the same as contact, it's just my way of calling that, when I talk about baseball 😂😂. contact and power, that you must increase and you can hit more HR, and you can also increase the contact and power, in the slider configuration, as said, my friend headtrip47

 

 

Thanks, bruh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2018 at 10:37 AM, LouisvilleLipp said:

You didn't mention, should 40 man roster management, be set to on or off?

 

in my franchise, I have it off, and also the trade management option, it's off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×