Headtrip47 Cyberfaces for MLB2k12

headtrip47

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those look really good for your first attempt. For Gamel, just make sure you add more hair down further on the texture so no skin shows on the bottom of the 3D model of the head. Also make sure that the texture of the face isn't too bright or else the lighting effects of the game will exaggerate the brightness of the skintones. Also make sure that the space between the lips isn't too dark or it will look like the player is wearing lipstick in-game.

34 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

Those look really good for your first attempt. For Gamel, just make sure you add more hair down further on the texture so no skin shows on the bottom of the 3D model of the head. Also make sure that the texture of the face isn't too bright or else the lighting effects of the game will exaggerate the brightness of the skintones. Also make sure that the space between the lips isn't too dark or it will look like the player is wearing lipstick in-game.

Thanks for the tips bro.. will do it and im still practicing this cyberface... 

Here are some front view

mlb2k12 2012-09-14 00-10-26-144.jpg

mlb2k12 2012-09-14 00-10-59-063.jpg

Very nice work.

Rather than upload one face at a time, can I suggest that you combine multiple faces into a single file that can be downloaded?  It will save you time and also save time for those who want to download the faces.  Plus, it will allow more downloads to be visible in the download menu on the right side of the homepage.

16 hours ago, Jim825 said:

Very nice work.

Rather than upload one face at a time, can I suggest that you combine multiple faces into a single file that can be downloaded?  It will save you time and also save time for those who want to download the faces.  Plus, it will allow more downloads to be visible in the download menu on the right side of the homepage.

Thanks for that bro.. i will do that..  

Archived