Gordo

2019 BaseUp! Rosters

Putting out the early word for BaseUp! Rosters coming out this Spring.  I've already updated pitching deliveries so that not so many pitchers use the overhead wind up any longer.  Next, I'm working on prominent players getting an update concerning fielding.  Using a min. of 650 inns. played criteria.

If anyone can think of anything else that needs updating, please post here and if feasible I'll do what I can.

14 minutes ago, LetsGoFish2015 said:

Numbers

Can  you be less specific?  But seriously..... what numbers?  If you mean uniforms, that goes without saying.

1 hour ago, LetsGoFish2015 said:

Numbers

6, 23, 49, 387 . . .

2 hours ago, Gordo said:

Putting out the early word for BaseUp! Rosters coming out this Spring.  I've already updated pitching deliveries so that not so many pitchers use the overhead wind up any longer.  Next, I'm working on prominent players getting an update concerning fielding.  Using a min. of 650 inns. played criteria.

If anyone can think of anything else that needs updating, please post here and if feasible I'll do what I can.

What day and what time will they be released? 

I figured I'd be the first to ask, since you know you will be getting those questions soon.  :D

2 hours ago, Jim825 said:

6, 23, 49, 387 . . .

Hike!

2 hours ago, Jim825 said:

I figured I'd be the first to ask, since you know you will be getting those questions soon.  :D

i wanted to be the one who said that but I was not here this afternoon because I got a haircut. Maybe I can be the first one to send him a PM about this! 😀

7 hours ago, Jim825 said:

It will be the 5th week following the 2nd odd Tuesday in April, if the vernal equinox is in full swing.  I'm thinking April 37th.

In all honesty though I'd like to have them ready for day before opening day or day of.  No Spring Training rosters this year.  It's too much of a pain in the ass.

As long as they come out before Super Mega Baseball 2025's classic rosters, it'll be ok. And if that could come out at the same time as MLB 2K19 that would be great as well.

(I've left a shovel over there to help with scooping up my dripping sarcasm)

Edited by tinpanalley

Little update.... updated the main fielding attributes for prominent players.  Presently working on plate discipline for prominent players as well.

Well, pretty much got most everything tweaked, so decided to go back through the pitchers and their pitch types (and velocity) from last year for all prominent MLB players to get that ready in time for the season.

17 minutes ago, smerling23luna said:

klk wawawa

You know, I was just going to say that.

Half-way done with making adjustments to all major league level pitchers regarding pitch types, speeds and trajectories.  Should be ready for opening day!

4 hours ago, Gordo said:

Half-way done with making adjustments to all major league level pitchers regarding pitch types, speeds and trajectories.  Should be ready for opening day!

Take your time! Your rosters are well worth waiting for.