Mlb 2k12 2019 schedule

jdrogers1969

10 hours ago, jroh88_1969 said:

I plan on doing the 2019 schedule but was wondering if putting the A's and Mariners series from March 22 and 23 on a day before and after all-star game would work for people

You are the one putting the time in to make the schedule. Do what you think is best.

On 12/30/2018 at 10:23 PM, jroh88_1969 said:

I plan on doing the 2019 schedule but was wondering if putting the A's and Mariners series from March 22 and 23 on a day before and after all-star game would work for people

Hello
Thank you very much for your support, I recommend you get in touch with @headtrip47, he will make the official roster for mod 2k19, together they can do an excellent job with the roster. regards

• 2 months later...
21 hours ago, blindguy said:

Here is the new schedule in headtrip47 last roster for 2018 I ran it and it works . All I did was edit the actual schedule and the spring schedule . you have to watch the times and the sequence 

order or it will crash your roster

test.rar

Should this show the correct year in franchise mode ? Like I loaded it up and still showing 2012. I'm just curious. Thanks for making the roster.

no sorry cannot change the year but there is a franchise file that start in 2019 in the download section. I did not make the roster I just updated the schedule Headtrip47 made it

7 hours ago, Wiggin said:

Should this show the correct year in franchise mode ? Like I loaded it up and still showing 2012. I'm just curious. Thanks for making the roster.

7 hours ago, Wiggin said:

Archived