Jim825 Question

danc

Hey man. I love your mods and am having problems with some of your latest mods. I wonder

if you could help me.

I am running windows 7 and have plenty of open space on my  c drive but both tc39 and tc79 will not

let me save a dynasty. It says that I do not have enough space on my drive to save the dynasty. I make

sure to have no other dynasty files in my mvp2005 documents file before trying to save. Is it looking for

a different save location or something? I am running the game on a different drive than my c drive but the

save files are all saved on the c drive mvp2005 documents files.

TC71 runs extremely slow when addressing the menu but the game runs great.

TC34 runs kind of jerky during the game.

All previous mods that you have done run great and I love everything about them.

Any ideas as to what I might do to fix this?

Thanks.

Unfortunately, I am not sure what could be causing this problem.  I believe that the one time I saw this issue, I had too many dynasty files saved.

I am a little confused by two statements you made.  First you said:

I make sure to have no other dynasty files in my mvp2005 documents file before trying to save.

Then you said:

I am running the game on a different drive than my c drive but the save files are all saved on the c drive mvp2005 documents files.

Which save files are you referring to in the second quote -- dynasty files?  settings files?  What exactly do you have in you MVP2005 documents folder?

Have you tried installing TC39 or TC79 on your C drive to see if they will run there?  Have you tried running any of the other TC mods on you D drive to see if you can save a dynasty with them?

As for the TC71 slowness, this could be caused by the size of the images in the menu screens.  dennisjames71 and I did not create these screens or modify these screens when we revamped the mod.  There were similar issues  with the loading screens, but we did resize those.

As for TC34, I believe we included a modified mvp2005.exe file in the mod.  You could try saving the mvp2005.exe file, copying the file from a different mod, and then run the game again to see if the jerkiness goes away.  What do you have for a graphics card?  Is the jerkiness limited to one particular stadium or all stadiums.  If it is limited to certain stadiums, then they could be pushing the limits of your graphics card.  I see issues like that when I am doing testing on the old Windows XP laptop I use for modding.  That laptop has an onboard graphics chip, so sometimes things are slow and jerky in the graphics intensive stadiums.

Thanks for answering.

The first quote is to let you know that "too many dynasty files saved" is not the issue.

The second quote was to let you know that all save files (i.e. profile,options,controller, and all dynasty saves are on c drive in

mvp baseball 2005 (default) document folder. The problem of having no space only happens with tc39 and tc79 the rest of the

dynasty saves work just fine. All mvp game folders are on my x drive. I run all my games on a drive other than my c drive so I can format

just my system files if something goes wrong. Has worked well for me. I can try what you suggest but can't figure why it would be only these two.

My system was built from scratch over a year ago.

Windows 7

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 4 GB video

i7-7700 cpu at 3.6 Ghz and 16 GB of mobo memory

Don't think that is the problem.

I will give the tc34 suggestion a try. Thanks. The jerky graphics are in all stadiums and with all teams.

Archived