Jump to content

andygev35

MLB 2K19 Frontend

Recommended Posts

I've updated last year's comprehensive logo and stadium ad mod for 2019.  It can be found here.

titlescreen.thumb.png.df72e24dc96f175d8517eaede211b043.png00324C40.thumb.png.67b444b0868bdf707fe6650b8c9755a6.png

 

 

MainScreen.thumb.png.8322be4f9dc66cde2b264e464c16b136.png00837520.png.41220b6587fc08af10ec49774529b784.png00268FF0.thumb.png.7a55cbecaa2a01c2f5f891526883b4af.png001E9BF0.thumb.png.df8dae870b5876c0fb603d6b6ffa527a.png003A73C0.thumb.png.2fbf4e543aad0b48d8d410cceaa10b80.png0025D8F0.thumb.png.fabc8c68aaade17531e323795c08b6ea.png00126CA0.thumb.png.92888c04d059f884df6a2de126c2206c.png00394420.thumb.png.6f8e31723fe17860658d06e905604d39.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by andygev35
Updated images

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only work on graphic design, so I'd prefer not to mess with rosters and let experienced roster modders handle that.

Edited by andygev35

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated version coming soon.  I looked back at the original unmodified files and realized I was using someone else's abbreviated versions of the originals as my template.  I've rebuilt the originals from scratch and used the proper images in the proper placements this time.  Also found the correct font to use in the logos.  Watch this space...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just uploaded v. 1.5...

 

Edited by andygev35

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@andygev35 Wow Great Work!

But how did you make the you have Januar 2019? I must allways change the Windows Date to 2012! 

 

Cu Mose2011

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mose2011 said:

@andygev35 Wow Great Work!

But how did you make the you have Januar 2019? I must allways change the Windows Date to 2012! 

 

Cu Mose2011

Just use the Official Patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mose2011 said:

@andygev35 Ah ok. 

Can I use it also over the MLB2K15 Mod the Patch?

I’ll need to look, but I’m relatively certain this will overwrite global.iff at the very least. I won’t modify someone else’s work for a public release without their permission, but if you have a modified global.iff with updated mitts, shoes etc, you or anyone else is welcome to send it to me in a pm and I’ll update it for you.

 

19 hours ago, jeferomer said:

an update to your work, greetings

 

una actualizacion a tu trabajo , saludos

mlb2k12 2019-01-30 21-46-25-753.jpg

mlb2k12 2019-01-30 21-46-29-910.jpg

update_englishbootup.rar

I’ll add these to the next release, thank you.

Edited by andygev35

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2019 at 9:24 AM, andygev35 said:

I just uploaded v. 1.5...

 

 

Amazing this is wonderful, your work with the logos is exceptional congratulations. I always liked that logo design adjusted to the original design, thank you very much for sharing your work with all of us. regards :good::hi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

 

Amazing this is wonderful, your work with the logos is exceptional congratulations. I always liked that logo design adjusted to the original design, thank you very much for sharing your work with all of us. regards :good::hi:

Much appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Mose2011 said:

@andygev35 Hello please can make it the we can it overrides on the MLB2015 Mod.

 

thanks

I have received permission from @raidersbball20 to do that very thing, since most 2K12 players use his mod.  The next release, early next week, will be fully compatible with the MLB2k15 Total Conversion mod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@andygev35 Hello Andy!

 

please can you put also this FOX TV  Overlay and more TV Overlays in to your MLB2019 Mod. Cu Mose

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Mose2011 said:

@andygev35 Hello Andy!

 

please can you put also this FOX TV  Overlay and more TV Overlays in to your MLB2019 Mod. Cu Mose

 

Shouldn’t be a problem, I’ll have a look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

v2.0 uploaded.  Now fully compatible with MLB2K15 Total Mod.  You can use my mod without MLB2K15, but if you want to use MLB2K15, you'll need to have it installed prior to installing this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh wau Great work. But you didn’t add the new Merlin logo.

 

question: Did you try to change the Fox Overlay

https://www.mvpmods.com/files/file/10324-overlay-fox-mlb-2k18/

 

cu Mose2011

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mose2011 said:

Oh wau Great work. But you didn’t add the new Merlin logo.

 

question: Did you try to change the Fox Overlay

https://www.mvpmods.com/files/file/10324-overlay-fox-mlb-2k18/

 

cu Mose2011

I added the new Marlins and Phillies logos on the loading splash screen but I forgot all about the large, medium, and small logos throughout the game.  I’ll sort that out early next week.  Thank you for the heads up.

 

I’ll have a look at the overlay as well at that time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, andygev35 said:

I added the new Marlins and Phillies logos on the loading splash screen but I forgot all about the large, medium, and small logos throughout the game.  I’ll sort that out early next week.  Thank you for the heads up.

 

I’ll have a look at the overlay as well at that time.

The Phillies changed their primary logo for 2019 as well. Just an FYI. Good work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

The Phillies changed their primary logo for 2019 as well. Just an FYI. Good work!

Yes, that’s what I was referring to.  I added the new Phillies logo on the loading screen, but forgot about all of the other logos used throughout the game. Thank you for letting me use you work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

andygev35 I just got 2K19 installed and saw the ingame graphics for the first time. EXCELLENT work - WELL DONE!  Thank you for all your time and effort that went into this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, giantsfan4evr said:

andygev35 I just got 2K19 installed and saw the ingame graphics for the first time. EXCELLENT work - WELL DONE!  Thank you for all your time and effort that went into this!

Appreciate the feedback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Andygev i see that some stadium are older for example tampa bay rays the wall is green when the real life is dark blue and another stadium more too the logo in the stadium, why is that??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Enryke86 said:

Andygev i see that some stadium are older for example tampa bay rays the wall is green when the real life is dark blue and another stadium more too the logo in the stadium, why is that??

The only thing that I updated in the stadiums are the advertisements.  Whatever was in the stock stadium files is what you see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much for this. I'm playing this in 4K and it's absolutely beautiful. Is there anyway you could change the post game menu highlights logo to 2K19? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SynderGarden said:

Thank you so much for this. I'm playing this in 4K and it's absolutely beautiful. Is there anyway you could change the post game menu highlights logo to 2K19? 

I’m currently going through every game file for any logos I may have missed,  as well as updating the new Phillies and Marlins logos throughout the game and stadiums. I’ll see if I can find the one you’re referring to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, andygev35 said:

I’m currently going through every game file for any logos I may have missed,  as well as updating the new Phillies and Marlins logos throughout the game and stadiums. I’ll see if I can find the one you’re referring to.

The Orioles just flip flopped primary and secondary logos. Just FYI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

The Orioles just flip flopped primary and secondary logos. Just FYI

Ahhh so the cartoon bird is primary now...  Noted, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@andygev35 And when is the It ready for downloading? Did you also change the Dress-Logos?

 

Cu Mose2011

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mose2011 said:

@andygev35 And when is the It ready for downloading? Did you also change the Dress-Logos?

 

Cu Mose2011

I've just finished with the Marlins Uniforms, having trouble with the upload at the moment... Something odd going on after file submission.  The new uniforms will be included in the next release, but I'll also release them separately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2019 at 6:27 AM, SynderGarden said:

Thank you so much for this. I'm playing this in 4K and it's absolutely beautiful. Is there anyway you could change the post game menu highlights logo to 2K19? 

Do you have any other mods installed?  I can't find any logos that I've missed...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

v2.1 is uploaded and live.  This update updates older in-game logos for the Marlins, Phillies and Orioles.  In a separate folder, I've included the new Marlins uniforms as well as a text file for importing colors with the roster editor (included as well).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

Royals just changed their primary logo.

Updated, thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've released an update to the Marlins uniforms that were included in the latest release, so if you've installed them as part of this mod, you can just download the new version from here and overwrite the existing files.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mod updated to correct how some ads were being improperly displayed in some stadiums, and a few other improvements.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New version available which updates to TB Rays new primary logo, new official opening day logo, and minor improvements.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, andygev35 said:

New version available which updates to TB Rays new primary logo, new official opening day logo, and minor improvements.

 

Thanks for all your hard work and making this along with your SMB2 stuff as well. 😀 Also are your sky textures you're including HD ones ?

Edited by Wiggin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Wiggin said:

 

Thanks for all your hard work and making this along with your SMB2 stuff as well. 😀 Also are your sky textures you're including HD ones ?

Thanks for the feedback.  The sky textures are the ones from @raidersbball20's 2K15 total conversion mod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently working on improving the primary logo.  It's been brought to my attention that the 2K19 font in the logo is a little too wide which makes the 19 somewhat illegible, and I'd have to agree.

 

006C7BA0.thumb.png.ae3958445d5a5980d224f0e20634c208.png006C7BA0a.thumb.png.2b8f95f2ee3c295ebecc5574b54ec80b.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

perfect now look very good the 19, one question my friend, how i can to put the announcements of yours stadium in my stadium I want to put them to mine my friend, regards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Enryke86 said:

one question my friend, how i can to put the announcements of yours stadium in my stadium I want to put them to mine my friend, regards.

I’m sorry, not really sure what you’re asking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×