MLB 2K19 Frontend

andygev35

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Enryke86 said:

Andygev i see that some stadium are older for example tampa bay rays the wall is green when the real life is dark blue and another stadium more too the logo in the stadium, why is that??

The only thing that I updated in the stadiums are the advertisements.  Whatever was in the stock stadium files is what you see.

1 hour ago, SynderGarden said:

Thank you so much for this. I'm playing this in 4K and it's absolutely beautiful. Is there anyway you could change the post game menu highlights logo to 2K19? 

I’m currently going through every game file for any logos I may have missed,  as well as updating the new Phillies and Marlins logos throughout the game and stadiums. I’ll see if I can find the one you’re referring to.

17 hours ago, andygev35 said:

I’m currently going through every game file for any logos I may have missed,  as well as updating the new Phillies and Marlins logos throughout the game and stadiums. I’ll see if I can find the one you’re referring to.

The Orioles just flip flopped primary and secondary logos. Just FYI

2 hours ago, Mose2011 said:

@andygev35 And when is the It ready for downloading? Did you also change the Dress-Logos?

Cu Mose2011

I've just finished with the Marlins Uniforms, having trouble with the upload at the moment... Something odd going on after file submission.  The new uniforms will be included in the next release, but I'll also release them separately.

On 2/17/2019 at 6:27 AM, SynderGarden said:

Thank you so much for this. I'm playing this in 4K and it's absolutely beautiful. Is there anyway you could change the post game menu highlights logo to 2K19? 

Do you have any other mods installed?  I can't find any logos that I've missed...

v2.1 is uploaded and live.  This update updates older in-game logos for the Marlins, Phillies and Orioles.  In a separate folder, I've included the new Marlins uniforms as well as a text file for importing colors with the roster editor (included as well).

3 hours ago, andygev35 said:

New version available which updates to TB Rays new primary logo, new official opening day logo, and minor improvements.

Thanks for all your hard work and making this along with your SMB2 stuff as well. 😀 Also are your sky textures you're including HD ones ?

• 5 weeks later...
5 hours ago, scorpio11-82 said:

How to set the date 2019?

If you have the game on dvd, you can use the official patch in the downloads section.  If you have the steam version, it should be automatically updated, though since you’re asking this, I’m betting it’s not the steam version.  If you’re using a pirated downloaded version, you’ll get NO SUPPORT OF ANY KIND  as this violates forum rules.

Archived