Ready For the Full Experience

Jbits

So for the past decade or so Ive been playing MVP Baseball 2005 on Xbox and PS2 with whatever roster updates I can find.  I see what alot of you folks do on here and im super stoked about the possibilites out there.  So here is what Im looking for and Im wondering if anyone can help? I want to play MVP 2005 with latest roster updates, stadiums and profile pics if possible.  I would love to play it on Original Xbox if possible, if not and if PC is the easier way to go then im cool there too.  Im very much a noob at patches , mods and all that stuff.  This is my favorite baseball game of all time and if anyone can help or point me in right direction please do so amd it will be mich appreciated!

If you're going to stay with the Xbox version, there are conversion tools in the downloads section.  I uploaded what I had a while back.  I recall that you have to FTP files to the Xbox and the Xbox would have to be modded for the full effect.... or as full as you can get it.   I don't remember what all mods can be converted, so please don't PM me and ask me.  There's not anyone left here that I know of who deals with Xbox mods any longer.  However, you may be able to extrapolate what was done from the downloads area to what you can do now.  And if the conversion tool is there, then you can try it out and tell us how you did.  

If you go the PC route, you'll of course have to buy a legit copy of the game and then, as you know, there's dozens and dozens of support threads around here already.  

From my end of things, you can't just insert a roster and hope it works, you have to have the accompanying cyberfaces that go with it, or you can manually change the cyberfaces to all generic ones and hope for the best.

Good luck.

Archived