Franchise2019 Spring Trainning + Portrait - can't see it in Load Franchise screen

dg47bill

Hi, I downloaded this, extracted the portraits to the right place and the FXG to Saves but when I go to load Franchise - I am not seeing it but do see other FXG files (one that doesn't even exist anymore there -cacheing issue? ) I can see it in the Roster Editor but no where else. I have used downloaded Rosters and other files before but this is the first time I have ever tried to use an existing season FXG file so I am probably doing something wrong.  Please advise.  Thanks!

Dave

I found out what was going on - perhaps this helps someone in the future.  I was using the date fix changer instead of patch 1.2 and for that  I realized now that I did not have the patch.  I was actually unable to see any of Rosters or Franchises I saved in "Saves" and it was just because I did the total update to 2015 that I had Rosters that were somewhat current.  As soon as I patched to 1.2, I could see and load any seasons, rosters, etc.  So, hopefully this helps someone else in the future.

Btw- Kudos to the people creating the mods for the 2019 season and for the updated Rosters!

Archived