Jump to content
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
kanimambo

National Baseball Teams mod

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I am currently working to create a mod for the national baseball teams of several countries.

 

I previously made uniforms, logos and rosters for several asian countries and Portugal. I have updated these to better reflect their actual uniforms, logos and rosters (at least as far is possible). I have also created packs for some new Asian teams (Laos, Hong Kong, Bangladesh). My previous uniforms were not fully accurate whereas the uniforms I have now made are much closer to the actual unifroms I've found.

 

I have also started making uniforms for African countries that have national baseball/softball teams . And may start on countries in the Americas, Europe and Oceania.

 

Update: 13/04/2019

Portugal teampack and Asia teampacks now avaiable.

 

Untitled-5.thumb.png.fe0610a582caea16f78b96c0b6dd901e.png

..

.

Untitled-6.png

African.png

Edited by kanimambo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This looks like a cool concept. As for rosters, I think it'd be cool to use cricket players for Commonwealth teams like India, Pakistan, South Africa, Jamaica, Hong Kong, and things like that. The Cricket World Cup is actually right around the corner!


A quick glance shows the World Cup teams being England, Australia, Bangladesh, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, and the West Indies (which are the Caribbean island nations all combined into one super team).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just noticed this should be in mod previews not announcemts

Happy for it to be moved.

6 hours ago, BallFour said:

This looks like a cool concept. As for rosters, I think it'd be cool to use cricket players for Commonwealth teams like India, Pakistan, South Africa, Jamaica, Hong Kong, and things like that. The Cricket World Cup is actually right around the corner!


A quick glance shows the World Cup teams being England, Australia, Bangladesh, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, and the West Indies (which are the Caribbean island nations all combined into one super team).

Many of the cricketting countries have appeared in the WBC (Aus, nz, sa and britain) are included in WBC mods (which I am building this mod as a sort of expansion to) or otherwise have available baseball rosters.

 

Where countries have no available rosters I just use names from other sports teams.

 

The main issue is what ratings to give these players. How good are they at batting? How tall are they? At the moment ive just made copies of a generic player with the same ratings and stats - but this is quite boring. One solution might be to use the games various A league teams as templates and rename them/give appearance to match countries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kanimambo said:

Asia and Portugal now available.



Portugal? Am I in the game?😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sabugo said:



Portugal? Am I in the game?😁

You can make yourself

 

Here's the uniforms you might wear.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2019 at 3:11 AM, kanimambo said:

Just noticed this should be in mod previews not announcemts

Happy for it to be moved.

 

 

I just saw this and I now moved it to mod previews. Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

 

I just saw this and I now moved it to mod previews. Sorry.

Well now some components of the overall project are released so I'm not sure where it should go.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...