Does any one have a full portrait and face folder that is up to date with so roster can be used?

tomba

What i mean is downloading all the portraits and faces individually is a chore.

Anyone have them all so we can just use any new roster instead of having a roster crash because some faces or portraits are missing?

there has to be an easier way.

One of the most daunting things when you dont play the game for awhile only to have your game crash and not knowing what faces to grab

I don't see this happening. This request is very similar to one made many years ago for portraits and cyberfaces for Mvp baseball.

The reason why I said this is because of these reasons.

1. Portraits and cyberfaces are made by different modders at different times. There's no set time to release one of these mods. They are uploaded when they are done and when they are good and ready.

2. Sometimes more than one modder uploads a cyberface of a player that has already been made by someone else. A good example of this is Shohei Ohtani of the Angels. You go and check for yourself how many faces have been uploaded for that guy. How are you going to determine which is the best one to be included in this combined pack you are talking about? You only need one of his faces and you won't get everyone to agree on one.

3. Modders don't want to do this because basically they don't have to. They've already provided their work for you.. It is up to you to keep up with the latest downloads and believe me that is not a hard thing to do.

oye

thats  response typical of the Internet

"topic already made/do it yourself'

The main problem with rosters for mlb 2k12 is this.

Everyone makes a "file" based off what they personally have. How can you NOT see the problem in that if in fact they're doing it "for" the community?

debate and rant over.

Should have figured

24 minutes ago, tomba said:

thats  response typical of the Internet

"topic already made/do it yourself'

It seems to me that you don't want to "do it yourself" as you put it. Rather, you want someone else to gather up all the cyberfaces and portraits for you and wrap them up in a nice little bow and upload them for you. I will say it again. It is not that hard to keep up with the 2k12 uploads. They don't happen every day so it is easy to stay on top of it. I think I provided some solid reasons as to why I did not think this would happen but you got upset because I didn't agree with you.

I agree, your response is typical of the internet.

24 minutes ago, tomba said:

Should have figured

Yeah, me too.

Archived