2019 Rosters for Original Xbox (modded or unmodded)

bagwell4ever

Hi,

Just checking to see if there's much interest out there for people with the original Xbox.  I've been working on these for years as anybody knows, MVP Baseball 2005 is NOT easy to play with updated rosters without crashes/freezing.  I've now perfected to play exhibition games without any freezing on unmodded and play Dynasty/Owner modes for many, many seasons without freezes/crashing on a modded Xbox.  I also have sliders available that should keep MOST of the players' statistics close to how they play on the field.  Like I said, just gauging the interest out there because, in my opinion, this is the BEST baseball video game to date, and this gives people a much cheaper option to play the game with updated rosters instead of purchasing the expensive PC game.

Thanks,

bagwell4ever

The problem around here is that comparatively to the number of "members", they are largely leechers, so you're not going to get much response.  The bottom line is do you want to share it with such a community or only with people that you know.  Sad, but true.  (One year I got pissed and only shared rosters with involved participants around here).

For the record, bagwell PM'd me about using the BaseUp! rosters as a base for these Xbox rosters and I'm completely cool with that.  Hope it helps some people out.

Bagwell4ever,

Thanks again for offering this. I have not been this excited for a baseball release in years!!! I would be completely interested in this as I think you know already. This would be a tremendous service to anyone who still has an Xbox, as you described it takes significant time and countless amounts of trial and error.

From following some of your previous threads I’m assuming these are the real deal in the sense that they include updated player pictures etc...?

Just so you know, this type of updated offering every so often is something I would have no issue paying you for. It would be well worth it and the least that some of us holdout Xbox users could do to compensate you for your time. Just let me know! Looking forward to playing what is still the best baseball game ever made with what will be a proper updating on console after a good number years.

• 3 months later...

I check in on this site every year or so, when I get the MVP itch. I have a PC version and a Xbox version, but my current PC doesn't have a disk drive anymore.

I just broke my original xbox back out again and would love to get some updated rosters. It isn't modded at all, does that create any problems?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2019 at 5:59 PM, bagwell4ever said:

Hi,

Just checking to see if there's much interest out there for people with the original Xbox.  I've been working on these for years as anybody knows, MVP Baseball 2005 is NOT easy to play with updated rosters without crashes/freezing.  I've now perfected to play exhibition games without any freezing on unmodded and play Dynasty/Owner modes for many, many seasons without freezes/crashing on a modded Xbox.  I also have sliders available that should keep MOST of the players' statistics close to how they play on the field.  Like I said, just gauging the interest out there because, in my opinion, this is the BEST baseball video game to date, and this gives people a much cheaper option to play the game with updated rosters instead of purchasing the expensive PC game.

Thanks,

bagwell4ever

I know this is an old topic; but I'm def interested. I just purchased an OG Xbox last week and bought this game to go with it; and softmodded it over the weekend. So I def have interest in it.

Archived