Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
DiegoWan

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY BLENDER. I NEED HELP

HELLO EVERYONE. 

I was editing a cyberface in blender, I was watching a tutorial but this happened. I need help.

Untitled.png

How about if you search the forums first for questions about the Blender program? Other people have had problems before you and they have asked similar questions. Read things. Learn things. And then apply that knowledge.

1 hour ago, Yankee4Life said:

How about if you search the forums first for questions about the Blender program? Other people have had problems before you and they have asked similar questions. Read things. Learn things. And then apply that knowledge.

I literally did, Why do you think I'm asking????? I'm asking because I never found this problem getting solved. (at least with a good explanation)

2 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

How about if you actually help people and stop being selfish

Selfish?? By informing you of the correct way to do things around here? You have been a member here a little over a month and you have no idea how this website works. But I am being selfish.

44 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

Selfish?? By informing you of the correct way to do things around here? You have been a member here a little over a month and you have no idea how this website works. But I am being selfish.

I've been here for a while, this is just an alt account. Nice thinking over there.

45 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

And I just wanted to know how modders fixed that problem with an updated version of 2019

16 hours ago, DiegoWan said:

I've been here for a while, this is just an alt account. Nice thinking over there.

You are not allowed to have an alternate account.

There is a limit of one account per user with additional accounts being deleted or merged upon detection.

No need for an alternate account. Not one viable reason to have one. Use your other account from now on. Thank you.