How Install Audio MLB 2K12 ?

motro

Good afternoon, I feel a little confused by the fact that sometimes help is requested in this way and is not received, the only thing I ask is how to install the audios in mlb 2k12, I use the TIT, but I can not get these to work, I just need and many others apparently that someone says something like it is done, if we are a community I think it is to help us. Thank you

23 minutes ago, motro said:

Good afternoon, I feel a little confused by the fact that sometimes help is requested in this way and is not received, the only thing I ask is how to install the audios in mlb 2k12, I use the TIT, but I can not get these to work, I just need and many others apparently that someone says something like it is done, if we are a community I think it is to help us. Thank you

It's not confusing at all. When you ask a support question sometimes you have to wait awhile for help. That's just how it is. If you notice you will see that this thread has been viewed over fifty times. Maybe the person who has had the same problem you had has not read your thread yet and when he does you will get your answer.

This is a very helpful community but if people do not know how to help you with your problem they won't respond.

Also please don't bump your threads.  Thank you.

as @andygev35 said, that currently can not be done, because we do not have a tool to decode the file "pa_plyrs.bin" that contains the names of the players, so far you can only update the menu song lists and some audio mod of television networks such as MLB NetWork and FOX.
Unfortunately for MLB2k there are few tools for modding, and on the contrary mvp baseball is 100% modding

@motro   😥

Archived