Ultimate Roster Project (PC,Xbox,PS2)

llcmac

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 CAPS to add.....

RP Matt Miller

RP Scott Sauerbeck

Both on Cle, both not in the game???? Not sure why. But they should be added.

Miller

R/R

6-3 215

11/23/71

Sauerbeck

R/L

6-3 200

11/9/71

(Both courtesy of the Indians website)

Exciting news...

Thanks to RGlass' wonderful 2004-2005 converter (I don't know WHY I forgot about that), we'll now be able to import any players who appeared in 2004 into MVP 2005. I have thus far imported John Franco, Matt Miller, Scott Sauerbeck, Jason Romano, Juan Acevedo and Chris Widger.

Looks like Troy Glaus with those elbows cocked, but he isn't straight up like Glaus is...llcmac or I will have to browse.

I was thinking Franco, his the bat is almost pointing at the pitcher. But Strattons is not as extreme.

Also, I think Stephen Smitherman was in 2004. Played for the Louisville Bats, he needs to be imported into 05

Some Cardinal fixes...

Mark Mulder is #30

Einar Diaz is #4

Mike Myers is #28

Al Reyes is #52

Mike Lincoln is #36

Jason Simontacchi is a free agent and Lincoln or Reyes take his spot on the MLB roster

The Abraham Nunez that was on St.Louis AAA is still there, he should not be moved to KC. There is a different Nunez already on KC's big league roster.

AAA 2B Bo Hart is trying to be switch hitter now.

Looking good, just thought I drop a line from Cardinal nation. :D

Memphis (Cardinals AAA) errors: Ray Lankford is a free agent; Danny Patterson is on Padres; Abraham Nunez is on Royals.

Wrong Abraham Nunez. The Nunez on the Royals was formerly with the Marlins and D-Backs and plays outfield. The Nunez on the Cardinals came from Pittsburgh and is an infielder.

llcmac is handling the Reds CAPs as I speak...Tonight I'll make the fixes on the Cardinals... I've already fixed the "Abraham Nunez" issue, and Estaban Loaiza is up to the majors (I did a LOT of tweaking between who's in the majors, aaa, aa and so on)...I also have Steve Smitherman and Reggie Taylor (he's a non-roster invitee for the Rockies) ready to go.

Do you guys know the pitches for Richie Gardner? I don't right now, but if you need them hopefully my book has information on them.

I will try to look at some rosters and check numbers if I can. Or help with the top few prospects of each team.

Do you guys know the pitches for Richie Gardner? I don't right now, but if you need them hopefully my book has information on them.

I will try to look at some rosters and check numbers if I can. Or help with the top few prospects of each team.

Gardner has 90-93MPH fastball, excellent changeup, so-so curve. Good command overall, especially of the fastball/changeup.

There are a bunch of guys who were in last year's game who are not in this year's game, like John Franco, Stephen Smitherman, Jamal Strong, Scott Sauerbeck, as well.

Franco, Smitherman, Sauerbeck are all taken care of (read previous posts)...Good find on Strong, though, just exported him. Everyone PLEASE inform us of anymore players who were in MVP 2004 and are not in MVP 2005 but are active for the 2005 season.

Also, you might want to be aware that there is a whole community of PS2 users that will be waiting on this roster set (including minor leaguers) with baited breath, since this was the one that Kraw proved could be converted to a PS2 save. If this is ultimately the file that will flow down to the PS2, then I'd be completely willing to assist in player ratings for the entire minor leagues.

Just a small note.

Played a game with the Royals today and Zack Grieneke or whatever, his curveball was left at 50 for velocity. He was tossing moon balls lol looked really crazy almost had 20 strikeouts.

Might want to check the velocity on his curve.

Just a small note.

Played a game with the Royals today and Zack Grieneke or whatever, his curveball was left at 50 for velocity. He was tossing moon balls lol looked really crazy almost had 20 strikeouts.

Might want to check the velocity on his curve.

Noted. Lol forgot about that one.

Archived