Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
tinpanalley

Anyone with a problem-free franchise experience?

Posted (edited)

I just want to know (because it's clear that many people don't even play franchise, just exhibition games with 2K12) whether anyone has taken this very well made roster by @TheWolfof2K and run it through a season with no problems. I tried a test to cut down each team to only 25 players before starting a Franchise so that the end of Spring Training wouldn't completely destroy the lineups and rotations but that has caused my season to end up with nothing but freezing and desktop crashing. So, I'm willing to just say, screw it, the rosters won't be accurate, the CPU will just organise them itself and I'll take care of the team I play with, who cares. But I just wanted to know about other people's experiences in franchise with this.

Otherwise, if people have had any luck with this franchise file  by @pablo.mglez would be cool to know as well. That one crashed all the time with me doing nothing at all to it.

Thanks for any feedback, guys.

Edited by tinpanalley

same thing happened to me with a 2019 franchise file, it was going ok until i reached September and then it crashed to desktop, now everytime i restart the game and load the franchise file it just crashes back to desktop, which is fucking frustrating cuz i was almost done with the season! any help?!!

5 hours ago, wuilmer26f said:

que roster usas hermano?

I literally linked to the roster.