Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
roadranger

why was my topic closed

i don't know why my topic/post was closed.  i explained that i DID go through all of the posts before i posted this and didn't find any solutions.  i know you both said this topic was posted in detail before, but as i mentioned, i didn't find any solutions so i thought i would try this.  in case you think i downloaded a pirated game, i bought this cd in 2005 when the game first came out and am still using it. i asked about if BUYING and downloading a digital copy may help the solution as it doesn't wrestle with the securities built into the cd that changed with windows 10

Because even though you didn't find any solutions in that particular topic, doesn't mean that simply because you start another topic a solution is going to magically appear on the site.    The topic IS still the topic.  It's not that difficult.

Additionally there is no digital copy of MVP that I'm aware of and I don't think there ever was.

Also, you have been here for over twelve years. By this time you should know better than to do this.