• Created
  • Last Reply

damn thing, i cant get it to work !!!!!!!! ok here's what i do :

1- Installed Analyze3d v2.0

2- Run it

3- Select mvp.exe

4. Change 0 to 10

5. Click run

and it doesnt work, i still cant get the high detail players...

i also tried to check the "disable state switches" in performance and/or opengl option, also tried putting 0, 5 instead of 10, i've done all the mixes possible !! depending of the mix of options in change in analyze3d, i get black or blue screen and cant see the main menu, or everything is ok but cant change to high detail... this is getting sick ! help !!! i have a geforce 2 mx 400 32 MB, so do i need to change something in my graphic card options (in advanced setting in control panel...) or need an older driver (i have the latest 66.93 driver) HELPPPPPPP ! thanx !

I wish I could help. I had probelms until I used 2.0 instead of a higher version. I don't have any mods loaded though so that might be it. But after I get in the game crashes after an inning anyway, so it's not worth it.

it may be becaue you 2 guys don't have enough left over system resources to run it in high detail. reverend you have 256 m's of RAM , but you have a p4 at 2+ ghz, so i'm not too sure but it may be a ram issue. you may get another stick of ram pretty cheap ($30-$40) not sure, depends on the type your motherboard needs and i haven't priced it in a while.

master you seem to have enough RAM- your vid card is only 32mb, and your processor is only 600+ mhz. so that right there may be the issue. i thought i had seen somewhere here who got it to work on a 32mb card though, you might pm that person and ask their system specs.

maybe someone may come along that has systems similar and help you out.

as far as mods that shouldn't be an issue, unless you have installed a bad roster, or are using mvpedit (probably due to user error). i read that some people are having issues with these causing the game to crash. i have kerms roster update installed. and haven't used mvpedit. i have also read some are having crash issues in owner mode. wish i could be more help.

For those still having problems after using Analyze 2.0...I checked the box about 'T&L Caps' (I'm at work, can't run the program, so I can't give the exact text right now), and all of my crash problems went away. There may have been a slight hit to display quality, but no crashes and Hi Player Detail, no crackheads!

For those still having problems after using Analyze 2.0...I checked the box about 'T&L Caps' (I'm at work, can't run the program, so I can't give the exact text right now), and all of my crash problems went away. There may have been a slight hit to display quality, but no crashes and Hi Player Detail, no crackheads!

yeah i tried it out, played on 1024x768 w/ no crash at the end of the game. seems to be a slight hit in graphics. no biggie. if i could only figure how to enable helmet reflections without those bright spots it would be perfection.

HELP!! I tried instaaling 3D Analyzer 2.0, chose MVP in the middle screen selection, entered 10 and hit Run. It doesn't work. I run a laptop, Penium M 1.9G, mobile Radeon 9700 64mb. There shouldn't be any problems, but it's not letting me select high definition players. Someone please HELP!!!! :x

one silly question. i've downlooaded the program but how do i select the mvp2005.exe file? please help.

On left top corner of 3D Analyzer 2.0, click "select" under file selection and search for the MVP baseball 2005 directory and find mvp2005.exe file.

one silly question. i've downlooaded the program but how do i select the mvp2005.exe file? please help.

look on left side of screen..below "select application file" click "select" and then find mvp2005.exe on your computer which should be at C:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVPbaseball2005mvp2005.exe.....highlight mvp2005.exe and select run.....then click "run" in 3D-Analyze

simfan- no it should make no diff how it is installed in that regards.

pimp- no the sav file will not work, i already explored that option before this breakthrough. assuming the game performs a hardware check the 3danalyzer must somehow stop it from doing this. i'm no programming genius. your only other option is to possibly try and mount the game file with a virtual drive. there is one other way that may work but i don't want to speak about it on the board.

hey maybe i should ask the question in here...but i did a driver update for my geforce 5200 128 mb fx...its version 6. something....now i cant get the shimmer in the grass to go away although i did everything like i was told.

i think that that's a universal problem bro, it's probably the way they did the default grass. i notice either it seems to go away after the first couple of innings or it's my imagination. try dloading serialmikes yankee stadium, it helps even though i'm no yankees fan.

i posted in your team timay thread btw.

simfan- no it should make no diff how it is installed in that regards.

pimp- no the sav file will not work, i already explored that option before this breakthrough. assuming the game performs a hardware check the 3danalyzer must somehow stop it from doing this. i'm no programming genius. your only other option is to possibly try and mount the game file with a virtual drive. there is one other way that may work but i don't want to speak about it on the board.

pm sent !

i have a 3.0 ghz and a geforce 2mx400 and i have done all the switching from 0 to 10 to clicking the perfomance tab even downgraded to 98se to see if there would be a difference 98 ran a little worse. but this is very frustrating with such beautiful graphics on a game but unable to take advantadge of them i dont know if a patch will fix this or not im hoping it will but it the mean time i think im gonna shop around for a better card..anyone has any ideas of making this better im all ears..

i have a 3.0 ghz and a geforce 2mx400 and i have done all the switching from 0 to 10 to clicking the perfomance tab even downgraded to 98se to see if there would be a difference 98 ran a little worse. but this is very frustrating with such beautiful graphics on a game but unable to take advantadge of them i dont know if a patch will fix this or not im hoping it will but it the mean time i think im gonna shop around for a better card..anyone has any ideas of making this better im all ears..

i have the same problem, locking options is gay !

im sorry to say i've got everything in place but i'm unable to select the mvp2005.exe file. i've received two previous responses but can't figure out how to select that file. i search for it and the message comes back that it doesnt exist. please help. thanks

im sorry to say i've got everything in place but i'm unable to select the mvp2005.exe file. i've received two previous responses but can't figure out how to select that file. i search for it and the message comes back that it doesnt exist. please help. thanks

As raindelay7 wrote:

"look on left side of screen..below "select application file" click "select" and then find mvp2005.exe on your computer which should be at C:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVPbaseball2005mvp2005.exe.....highlight mvp2005.exe and select run.....then click "run" in 3D-Analyze."

You will see two MVP2005 icons, one is icon and the other is application. Make sure you select mvp2005 application file which is the exe file.

I hope this clarifies the problem.

now i have found the application file which i had actually previously found. however, i may have installed the 3d analyze program in the wrong place. the message i keep getting is a cannot copy to documents and settings... to what should i be installing the 3d analyze program? it sits on my desktop right now. thanks

Hey guys, I used the 3D analyze to force high player detail with my GeForce 4 MX card. Even though I can raise the level to high across the baord now, the game still looks horrible. I installed a Quadro 4 128 MB card and it looked beautiful, but then someone that card won't work anymore at all. I can't get into windows with it?!

But now I know how it is suppose to look. This just sucks.

Will this make my players have non-buggy eyes now? I noticed that they looked ugly and was wondering where i could change it. Thanks to whoever linked us to that site. Oh yeah, quick question: Will it run smooth on a GeForce MX 440?

Archived