GeForce MX User Player Detail Solution (Tip) - Driver Info

alpium

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok,

1. Use 3D-Analyze V.2.0 it can be found at:

http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/tools/emutnl.htm

2. Load program and look for Misc on the right side and where it says "countdown for disable rendering/disable state swiches in seconds" input the number 10.

3. Load program through 3D-Analyze and you should now have player detail High Avaliable!!!!!

Enjoy!!!!

What do u mean by load program through 3D-Analyze?? How do I do that???

turn off the crowds

woohoo! it works perfect! ALL details (crowds, stadiums, players, dust clouds etc.) set to max on a radeon 7500 64mb! a few tweaks i noticed so you can max out graphics with absolutely NO lag...still need to have helmet reflections off BTW.

instead of

- countdown for disable rendering/disable state swiches in seconds -> 10

set it to - 0 instead of 10

also in "remove stuttering" check performance mode! this game is starting to look beautiful.

finally i can enjoy kc's unis, players heads look almost realistic. fields look better.

so does that prove that ea is a bunch of lazy ***/ scammers or what? this game would run fine on a 32mb card as long as you had the main processing power to help push it.

I gets many patches in mvpmods.

I hope users enjoy the game more realistic in palyer details!!

Thanx for all users.

But for still not works users...

Sorry.. My English are poor...Im Korean.

So, I don't explain that situation. sorry..

Alpium, there is no need to apologize. You have been very helpful. :D

OK, given this new development, should I cancel my order for the Radeon 9600 Pro I ordered yesterday, and stay with my Geforce MX 440? Or is the upgrade worth it?

I have the same card as you and it works amazingly with this new info we just got. Cancel your order.

Absolutly upgrade is worth. Radeon 9600 is high-end performing vga card. Will not you play next year MVP2006 or any 3D games later?

3D-ANALYZE is just utility. My vga is GeForde4 mx440..so the next month I will upgrade my vga for GeForce 6600gt. Its cost drop continued...in Korea. Hmm..^*^But dicision is yours!!

OK, given this new development, should I cancel my order for the Radeon 9600 Pro I ordered yesterday, and stay with my Geforce MX 440? Or is the upgrade worth it?

do you have the game yet? right now i'm playing it on a radeon 7500 64 mb machine and it looks beautiful. i'll check it on my 9600 machine later. keep in mind both of these machines run a p4 oc'd to 2.8 w/ at least 1 gig of ddr. so that may have something to do w/ it.

It seems as though all the links to download V 2.0 are dead? When I tried running it with V 3.6, everytime I would hit "run" (after loading the .exe and changing the 1 to 10) it wouldn't do anything. And by anything I mean the game would not load. Any help would be appreciated.

Disregard my earlier question. But know that the player detail problem is solved, do I have to run the game through 3D-Analyze every time that I wanna play???

Click select a exe/bat file. Go to mvp2005 dir look for the created bat file and right click and select create a shortcut. You can move that shortcut to your desktop.

Double click your shortcut exe/bat and the game should load.

e-Vga Nvidia GeForce FX5200 128mb on Forceware 7.5.9.0 beta drivers...

I downloaded the 3D-Analyze 2.0

Seleted EXE... MVP2005

Countdown set to 10, then 0 don't work either way

setting left alone, then put to Performance

Any way to fix the problem?

Archived