GeForce MX User Player Detail Solution (Tip) - Driver Info

alpium

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I'd just like to share my specs in case anyone is having similar problems, hopefully this can help em out as well.

I have a Compaq Laptop, 1.4Ghz, 512MB memory and Intergrated Intel Graphics. When I got the game I had transparent players and bugged out eyes..it was pretty crappy.

Anyways, I took a look at this and after a few setbacks it worked out great! Thanks to everyone for their help in this thread, especially the guy who found it. :)

p.s. incase any other users of intel graphics are having trouble..the following settings worked for me: emulate HW TnL Caps, Countdown of 10, Remove Stuttering -- performance mode.

• 1 month later...

For those people who said that latest version of 3D Analyze v2.36 don't work for GeForce2 MX/Radeon7500 or DirectX 7 series cards that's not true.

The way of making it to work is quite simple really. The only thing u have to do is by changing the ID, Both Vendor ID and Device ID correspond to ur brand of the card. For Example if u have Nvidia series use the ID of Nvidia's ones. And for the ATI use ATI ones.

I am not sure about Intel ones though cause I don't have a Intel Graphic card with me.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ive noticed that the grasschanger file is the reason why some laptops/pcs are causing the player detail to be greyed out. I havent installed grasschanger ever since, and my game runs great!

Wait, I never installed this "mod?" If it comes with the game, where can I rid of this? This method isn't fixing and I don't want low player models...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived